06. Cʟᴀssʏ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ.

CHAPTER 6
'Cʟᴀssʏ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ'

CHAPTER 6'Cʟᴀssʏ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ'

Luna's POV

I woke up groaning in pain. "Hey easy there." I hear my brother saying to me, I looked around and see that I wasn't in my room. "Where am I?" I asked him in my tired voice. "You don't remember?" He asked me and I tilted my head to the side. I try to remember when I started to get flashbacks from yesterday, my eyes widened and felt tears running down my cheeks. "Adam?" I said crying myself remembering he attacked me and I was trying to defend myself but I couldn't. "H-He tried to kill me." I said breathing heavily, "what else did you do or say?" My brother asked me and I look at him before answering. "He said he wanted revenge on dad. Sebas, what does that mean?" I told him trying to figure out why revenge of what. He looked away from me and sighs, "Don't worry about just try and get some sleep." He told me and I scoff on how they think I can't handle anything,

before he could leave I called out his name, "Sebas?" I said to him and he turned to face me. "Yeah." He responded. "Is Mitch here?" I said to him and he gave me a smile, "yeah he's been here the entire time he didn't leave the hospital at all." He told me and my eyes soften I tried to hide my smile. 'why would Mitch still be here?' I thought to myself before asking my brother a favor. "Can you tell Mitch if he can come in." I said to him and he gave me a smirk I roll my eyes at him before he walked out with a chuckle. "Idiot." I said to myself, I reached for my phone and checked my messages but there was nothing. I heard a knock on the door and I look up and said 'come in' the door opened and I see Mitch coming in. "Hey, your brother said you wanted to see me." He said to me while putting his hands inside his Jean pockets.

"Yeah, I-I just wanted to say thank you!" I said with a smile on my face. "For what?" He asked me and I laugh on how blind he was. "For saving me from Adam.. twice." I said to him while playing with my fingers. "Oh that. You don't have to thank you, it's my job." He told me and I nodded while bitting down my lip. There was silence filling the room so I decided to clear my throat and start to talk again. "Do you know what Adam meant when he told me he wanted revenge on my father for what he did?" I asked him and right away he looked away like he knew something that he shouldn't be telling me. "You know don't you?" I asked him and he didn't say anything and I scoffed biting my inside cheek. "Why can't anyone tell me?" I asked him angrily crossing my arms between my chest. "Because your father doesn't want you to. It's for your own protection and for the rest of us." He told me and I scoffed. "Yeah well that's not going as plan now is it." I said tilting my head to one side.

He didn't say anything so I decided to talk again. "I almost got killed today and two weeks ago I almost got raped by the same person who wants revenge on my father for some shit he did or whatever, oh and how I'm just a spoil little brat that doesn't know shit about what the fuck her own dad is doing. So I'm sorry I wanted to know why he wanted revenge on my father." I said looking straight into his eyes. He didn't even look at me, he knows why Adam wanted revenge on my family but he didn't say anything. "Where's my dad anyways?" I asked him breaking the silence and crossing my arms between my chest. "He's out of town, on a business trip he left in the morning after you left for school." He told me and I bit my inside cheek and scoffed.