11. Eᴠᴇɴᴛ

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟭
'Eᴠᴇɴᴛ'

"This is so fucking annoying," I said struggling on putting on the fucking dress

"This is so fucking annoying," I said struggling on putting on the fucking dress. "Why does dad make us go?" I said to my sister as we prepare ourselves for the event we have every year.

"Because it's a tradition we go to the ball to represent the Reyes family." My sister told me as I pulled the zipper. "I get that, but I have no one to go with, you have your boyfriend and I don't," I told her as I fix the dress properly. "True, but dad told Mitch to go with you." My sister said making me stop what I was doing and I turned to look at her.

"What?" I said with a shocked voice. "Yeah, dad told him to go with you, he's your bodyguard anyways." My sister said as I roll my eyes. "W-Why can't I go with someone else other than h-him?" I said crossing my arms. "Why don't you wanna go with him?" My sister said turning to face me as I looked down at the ground. "Luna, what are you hiding?" She told me as she crossed her arms. "Fine," I said letting out a sigh and lifting my head.

"I may or may not start to fall for him...." I said to her covering my face with my hand. "I know, it's stupid. I shouldn't fall for him he works for dad and he's my bodyguard. How could I not, he's very attractive I mean very.." I said to her. "He's been there for me. He saved me from Adam twice. He protected me, he even protected me from Andrew, and look where I ended up, I ended up having sex with him." I said to my sister rambling about it.

"And it's stupid, very stupid but I couldn't help it. He's amazing." I said letting out a smile as I looked at my sister who just had a fully shocked face. "Please say something anything?" I told her shyly. "Um, I-I.." she said to me and let out a sigh. "I can't believe it!" She said with full excitement making me frown. "Your Falling in love!" She squealed as she hugged me.

"This wasn't the reaction I was looking forward to," I said with an awkward laugh. "I know but I'm really happy." She told me making me let out a chuckle. I pulled away from her. "The worst part is that he never gets out of my head even if I do the worst terrible shit," I told her as I bit down my lip. "You're attracted to him, look at you your blushing." My sister said as I covered my face with my hand. "Will you stop! Your embarrassing me." I said to her feeling my cheeks hot.

"Can we stop, before dad yells for us because we aren't done changing?" I told her making her roll her eyes at me. "Fine, whatever you say." My sister said making me let out a chuckle.

"But the way, you look hot!" My sister said to me with a smile on her face. "You look sexy very...." I said to her with a wink as I looked down at my dress and how tightly it is from the waist making my curves show and making my boobs push up more.

" I said to her with a wink as I looked down at my dress and how tightly it is from the waist making my curves show and making my boobs push up more