20. Oᴜʀ Sᴛᴏʀʏ

Chapter 20
' Oᴜʀ Sᴛᴏʀʏ '

MATURE CONTENT

FIVE YEARS LATER

FIVE YEARS LATER

IT'S BEEN FIVE YEARS since the death of my sisters and I've been doing well dealing with the death of them. Mitch and I have been together for the past five years and he's been keeping me company a lot and I like it.

We've been going out, going on trips and I'm happy with him. My brother and I are the last two who survived he was injured but I was nothing serious and now he has a wife who it my best friend from high school.

Emma-yeah she changed and I'm close with her and she's pregnant and I'm an aunt. I'm happy for them they have one beautiful girl and she has one in her belly, I'm happy that their happy I am but, I want something like that but I don't know probably Mitch doesn't but it won't matter because I'm happy with him and our relationship is going well and I'm not jeopardizing it.

"Hey babe, I'm back." Mitch said making me run up to him and wrapping my arms around him.

"I've missed you even though you were out for a couple of hours." I said to him letting out a laugh making him pick me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

"Yeah, well. I missed you too princess." He said to me pulling me into a kiss. Our lips moved in sync and I ran my fingers through his hairs as he pushed me against the wall making me groan. His hands reached my ass and squeezed it making me moan and he took that chance to slid his tongue into my mouth and our tongue fought in dominance.

He began to leave trails of kisses in my neck as he also left bite marks on my neck making me bite down my lip. "Fuck." I said letting out a whimper as he began to take my shirt off leaving me with only bra and pants on.

I reached for his t-shirt and pulled it over his head leaving him in pants, as he began to kiss me on the lips hard. I began to pull his hair and he let out a groan making me bite down my lip. As we were about to continue we heard the door knock making him let out an annoying groan making me laugh.

"Why do we always get interrupted." Mitch said to me making me laugh as he looked through the door and saw it was my brother and his wife.

"Ah, Your brother is here." He said rolling his eyes as he picked up his t-shirt and he picked up my shirt.

"I love seeing you without a shirt but your brother came and I don't want to end up with a bullet in my head." Mitch said as he kept staring at my breast making me hit him in the chest.

"Will you stop eye fucking my breast." I said to him making him smirk.

"I can't, they look really good." He said to me before he whispered into my ear.