17. Bɪᴏʟᴏɢɪᴄᴀʟ Dᴀᴅ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
' Bɪᴏʟᴏɢɪᴄᴀʟ Dᴀᴅ '

It's BEEN A WEEK SINCE I found out that Patrick Parker is my biological father and not to mention the father of Andrew and Angeline

It's BEEN A WEEK SINCE I found out that Patrick Parker is my biological father and not to mention the father of Andrew and Angeline. I never got it but until now.

Andrew and Angeline were exactly alike. But what grosses me out is that I slept with my brother like my actual brother, and now I feel gross out of myself.

Do they know that I'm their sister?

Are they going to kill me?

Every awful thought came running and I didn't know if none of them were true. Like, is Sebas Rafael Son or Patrick? Now everything is so complicated. Rafael not being my actual dad and My ex-boyfriend's dad is my biological dad. And I think it's the end of the world for me. I could- oh my god, this is such a bomb.

First finding out my not dad is in the Mafia my brother helps him- my sisters are probably in danger and I left them all alone with a fucking criminal, my-well I don't have boyfriends I guess, is in the CIA.

And lastly, me, running away from my dad with Mitch and finding out that Patrick Parker is my biological dad and that I had sex with my brother multiple times, and just the thought of that it makes me wanna throw up my gust.

"Hey, princess," Mitch said to me as he had his hands wrapped around my waist. Ever since Mitch and I confessed to each other we've been having sex... a lot. And it's amazing, he's the perfect guy, he's cute, protective and that's why I fell in love with him.

"Hey!" I said with a smile on my face looking into his beautiful hazel-brown eyes.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me making me smile.

"How cute you are," I said to him making him frown.

"Hey, I'm not cute." He said to me making me laugh.

"Your hot," I said making him tickle me and making me.

"Okay, okay," I said to him before I looked up at him.

"How have you been- since you found out about your biological dad?" He asked me making me sigh.

"Honestly, it's a bomb. Patrick Parker my dad. Angeline my sister, and let's not forget that Andrew fucking Parker is my brother is seriously gross. This is just shocking for me and I feel like it's going to cause more chaos and it's going to be dangerous." I said to him.