12. Wʜᴀᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟮
'Wʜᴀᴛ ᴊᴜs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ'

I froze, I stood there with full shock on my face

I froze, I stood there with full shock on my face. He kissed me. He FUCKING kissed me and I'm just standing here not moving a muscle. I snapped out of it and immediately kissed him back so nothing could get awkward as to why I stood there.

I kissed him back with full force as he snaked his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me.

While I was kissing him it felt amazing I felt a bunch of butterflies in my stomach, it felt amazing. I feel his hands moving down towards my ass as he squeezed it making me gasp and when that happened he took that chance to slip his tongue into my mouth, I let out a moan at the feeling of our tongues fighting. He kept his hands on my ass giving them a firm squeeze before going down a little more toward my thigh.

"Jump." He said to me and I jumped wrapping my legs around him as he turned around placing me on the bathroom counter as my back hit the cold mirror. My hands move up as I ran my hands through his hair before pulling them making him let out a groan.

"Fuck." I hear him say as he started to kiss my cheekbone and my neck. I tilted my head to give him more access as I kept pulling his hair. He found my sweet spot making me moan and pull his hair even more.

"Mitch," I said breathing heavily as his hands started to go under my dress going higher. He's going even higher reaching my hot wet core. I grabbed his face and smashed my lips to his as I bit down on his lip making him moan. Fuck. The way he sounds drives me crazy.

I felt his hand move my panties to the side as he looked up at me making sure I was okay, I gave him a nod and when I did he inserted one finger inside me making me moan loud as he began to rub my clit while moving inside me.

"Fuck, Mitch," I said leaning my head back to enjoy what he was doing to me. He kept moving in me as I kept moaning even louder. "Ssh, you better be quiet or I'll have to stop Princess." He said to me as he kept going I bit down my lip trying not to make any noise.

"Ah, M-Mitch. Faster." I said to him as sped up the pace. "Fuck, Mitch. Ah." I moaned as he began to kiss me from my knock and going down. "Scream, my name, princess." He said to me as he inserted a second finger inside me.

"MITCH." I moaned out. Fuck this feels so good. "Ah, God," I said as he started to leave bite marks on me. "Fuck." I hear him say as he was going even faster. I felt like I was about to come down on his finger.

His fucking me with his finger was amazing but I wonder how it feels with his dick. God, the more I say shit like that more it drives me crazy. I let out a loud moan making my eyes roll back.

"Mitch, I-I'm going to," I said but I didn't finish when I came all over his hand making me moan. He took out his hand out as we both breathed heavily. What just happened? I can't fucking believe I just did that with my fucking bodyguard.