04. Gᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴍᴇ!

CHAPTER 4
'Gᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴍᴇ!'

CHAPTER 4'Gᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴍᴇ!'

NEXT MORNING

I woke up with this huge headache, I placed my hand on my forehead and I got up from my bed and reached for my nightstand and I grabbed my phone I try to turn it on, but I notice that I didn't charge it last night, I reached for my charger and plugged my phone. I got out of bed went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my skin care when I was down I went downstairs to find an aspirin for the headache that hurts like shit. I went to the kitchen and looked for the aspirin in all cabin's as soon as I found I grabbed a glass of water and drank it with the aspirin. I hear footsteps from behind me.

I turned around and I see mitch walking into the kitchen without a t-shirt on that shows his muscles and with just a sports shorts, I eyed him up and down before he looked at me. "Good morning." I told him while sipping my water, he nods as a respond I see him going to the coffee maker, he does his coffee 'oh my god, he drinks black coffee without milk.' I thought to myself. "You know staring is rude, Miss Reyes." he told me, and I glared at him because he miss Reyes. "Please don't call me that, call me Luna but friends call me Lu." I told him taking a sip of my water." first we are not friends. Second I can't call you by your first name so I get to call you by your last name and third, how's the headache?" he asked me, and i roll my eyes back before I looked at him with my eyes wide open and I couldn't get any words out of my mouth until I try to speak again. "How, um how d-did you know?" I asked him, looking up at him. "You don't remember?" he asked I titled my head on one side and looked at him confused. "What are you talking about?" I asked him with a questionable look.

"Oh, I was the one to bring you up to your room when I heard noises coming outside so I decided to check it out and when I did, I saw you trying to climb up to your window. You were about to fall, and I caught you and you told me how you drank and went to a party. Oh, you also told me that 'you don't follow your fathers' rules'." he told me, I don't remember any of that or what I did it was pretty much a blank. I was about to speak when I turn to see my father coming inside the kitchen. "Hey, Daddy good morning" I said walking up to him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Buenos Dias Cariño, how did you sleep?" he asked me, and I turned to mitch who was giving me a 'good luck' look and I roll my eyes at him, I turned to face my dad and I saw his mood change from happy to anger. "Where did you go?" he asked with his angry tone, i gulp for second before I answered. "Nowhere, dad i was here last night, why?" I asked.

"Don't lie to me Luna, where the hell did you go last night?" he told me raising his tone a little higher this time. "I swear I didn't go anywhere." I told him and he scoff and reached his hand to the side of my neck. "Y que Madre es Eso en tu Puto Cuello?" He told me in Spanish, when he gets mad he starts to curse in Spanish. "Where the hell did you go last night?" he asked me again and i huffed and cross my arms I looked up to look at him and I took a deep breath before I spoke. "My uh my friends invited me to a party last night." I said to him and scoffed and made a fist with his hand. "So, you decided to not listen to any of my rules of leaving the house because it's to dangerous." he told me and I nodded facing my head down and not making eye contact with him. "Hey look at me, why did you leave when I specifically said you can't go out because it's to dangerous?" He told me raising his more, i looked up at him and I began to speak. "Because I wanted too, I wanted to go out with my friends and have fun, that's why I went to a party." I told him.