19. Tʜᴇ Eɴᴅ Oғ Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ

Chapter 19
' Tʜᴇ Eɴᴅ Oғ Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ '

Chapter 19' Tʜᴇ Eɴᴅ Oғ Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ '

ONE WEEK AGO

I RAN TOWARDS THE BOAT AS I went after Angeline, Mitch took care of Andrew a bullet through his head and well- my dad try to get away but Irene's man got him along with Patrick who was after my dad for some business my dad didn't finish.

But Irene's man caught both of them so now that leaves Angeline who ran towards the boat. Angeline killed my sister and now I'm going to kill her and I don't care what happens to me as long as I put a bullet between her eyes.

"Better stop running. You won't have nowhere to go." I yelled at her but that bitch didn't listen and kept running.

"Your brother is dead, your father is well- about to be so what's the point of running if you don't have no one!" I said to her making her stop and she turned around holding up the gun.

"Not everyone, I still have you, sis." She said with a smirk making me roll my eyes at the last part. "I'm no sister to you. You killed MY SISTER you fucking killed her and now I'm going to kill you just like you did to her." I said to her making her laugh.

"It would be a shame Mom isn't here to see what you have become." She told me.

"A... killer." She told me making me laugh now.

"Oh, I'm not a killer I just simply want to avenge my sister who you killed in cold blood, right in front of me," I said to her gripping the gun tightly.

"Oh, come on she was in the way plus she has to die one way or another." She told me making me aim my gun and her leg before I pulled the trigger.

"You know what, maybe I am a killer. I will kill you slowly for all the pain you have caused me." I said to her as she let out a yell in pain as she fell to the ground holding her leg and dropping her gun.

"I will become the killer you want me to be. I will be the one who will murder in cold blood." I said with gritted teeth.

"Sounds like you have Parker running in your blood." She told me with a gun making me shoot her other leg.

"I'm... not and will never be a fucking Parker. I may be Patrick's daughter but I was raised by Rafael Reyes the father of my siblings who you killed once." I told her making her laugh at me but I looked at her confused.

"You think she was the only one I killed?" She asked me.

Did she?

She couldn't right?

"No-you-you killed... you killed Emily?" I asked her as I felt my breath hitch as tears began to stream into my eyes.

"Yeah, she screamed while I cut her insides." She said to me with laughter making me scream.