03. Dʀɪɴᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʏs

CHAPTER 3
'Dʀɪɴᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʏs'

"Whose party is it by the way?" I asked my friends leaning forward, "it's some girls party she said invite people if I wanted

"Whose party is it by the way?" I asked my friends leaning forward, "it's some girls party she said invite people if I wanted." She told me and I nodded. My friend parked her car and stop the engine and we all get out. "So, here is the deal. We come to a party, we have fun and no talking about your exes who cheated on you guys. It's time to live a little." I told them and they all agreed. "Are you taking about yourself because Andrew cheated on you?" Elizabeth said and I turned to her and glared at her. "Yes, actually I dumped him because I found out that he cheated on me, and he has non stop texting and getting back to together but I don't want to I moved on." I sassed. Yes, I had a boyfriend he cheated on my with my ex best friend. which to whom I don't talk anymore. I never told my friends who my ex boyfriend cheated on my with and I never will. "Yeah, who needs a boy when we can just have fun and hook up with any guy we want without a boy to control us and be toxic." Spenser said and we all nodded and we started to head to the house. It's huge, that house is bigger then mine, she's probably rich. We walk up to the house and my friends knocked the door. I whole body turned into anger when I saw that one person I'd never see again. "Ah, you got to be shitting me." I said out loud and I made eye contact with Amber. My friends turn to me and looked at me confused. "What the hell your doing here?" Amber asked me and I huffed and cross my arms.

"Well my friends invited me to a party I didn't know and I didn't think it was yours." I said giving her a death stare. "Okay can you tell me what's going on here." Emma asked me and I look at them then back to Amber. "Remember when Lu told us about Andrew cheating on her with a girl." Elizabeth told my friends and they nodded as a 'yes' I feel anger rising and I feel like beating the bitch up right now, right here where everyone can see. "well, that's the bitch Jacob cheated on me with was with my ex best friend." I told them and they all looked surprised and they looked back and forth between me and Amber. "So she's the one who fucked your ex boyfriend multiple times behind your back." Spenser said and I nodded not taking my eyes from Amber. "Yeah, the one and only fucking backstabber." I said and she scoffs. "Well, at least I know how it feels to fuck him hard that he make you scream his name for more." She said to me and I was about to go up to her and beat the shit out of her but everyone held me back.