08. Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Mɪᴛᴄʜ

(A/n: sorry for not publishing been busy with school but I will try my best to publish and write these chapters high school is a bummer for me but for you guys I'll do it HOPE YOU LOVE THIS CHAPTER I KNOW ITS SHORT THEN THEN THE OTHERS BUT ANYWAYS IMMA GO SO YALL CAN READ IT)

CHAPTER 8
'Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Mɪᴛᴄʜ'

CHAPTER 8'Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Mɪᴛᴄʜ'

"We have a lot to talk about." Said Andrew while placing a hand around my waist pulling me closer to him, I press my hands on his chest to punch him away from me but he was too strong. "No, we don't so why don't you get the hell out of my house," I told him angrily pushing off me but he smashed his lips to mine and I aggressively push him off me and our lips parted when I backed away from me.

"Don't ever do that, get in your small ass fucking head that I don't want nothing to do with you, not anymore and not ever," I said shoving him away from me when I notice his mood changed. "I get it, now that you are fucking your bodyguard you think you can get over me that easily." He told me walking up to me and I scoffed and bit my inside cheek. "What on earth are fucking talking about?" I said crossing my arms between my chest.

"You think I haven't noticed the way he looks at you and the way you look at him, it's like your guys just want to duck each other in front of everyone." He said while grabbing me by the throat. "What I do with someone is not your fucking business okay," I said angrily shoving his hand away from my throat I started walking away when he pulled me by my hair.

"Andrew let go of me now!" I said angrily trying to move his hand away, he was about to do something and someone pulled him away from me.

I turned to look at Mitch who held Andrew up against the wall. "What the hell did I tell you the last time I saw you trying to get with her huh?" Mitch said angrily grabbing him by the throat and squeezing it tight. I see Andrew turning red and I started to walk up to Mitch.

"Mitch-." But he cut me off by turning to face me he was very angry. "Mitch let go of him," I said calmly reaching for his forearm. "Why so he could jumó you again, I'm sorry princess but no." He said turning to face Andrew once again, I stood there trying to grasp that Mitch just called me 'princess' I could feel my cheeks turning into a bright red color,

I feel something in my stomach not a bad thing just like having butterflies inside like millions of them. I snapped out of my thoughts when I see Mitch taking his gun out. "No wait, Mitch stop!" I said but he didn't do anything and kept going until he stopped when I reach up to him grabbing both sides of his face and turning it to face me.

"Don't do it." I said looking at those beautiful hazel brown eyes, "why not he deserves it." He said glaring at Andrew and we see him with this huge smirk on his face. "Because it's not worth killing a fucking bastard," I said glaring at Andrew and I roll my eyes at him.