01. Nᴏᴛ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?

CHAPTER 1
'Nᴏᴛ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?'

CHAPTER 1'Nᴏᴛ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?'

TODAY

"Daddy, are you coming to pick me up from the airport I've been waiting for you. I'm all alone my friends already left their ride came sooner than mine." I said angrily through the phone, my father totally forgot to pick me up from the fucking airport. "I'm sorry Cariño, I had some business to a tend to, but your ride will be there any minute." He told me, I roll my eyes and stomping my feet a little. "Yeah, yeah, you always forget. Your fucking business are always way more important than your own children's." I said angrily and I hear my father getting angry on the other side of the call. "Listen, Mucosa Mimada, I'm your father and you should respect me and don't talk to me like that I'm not your fucking friend for you to speak to me like that, and second be thankful I send someone to get you or else I would've left you there so you can come and get a fucking taxi." He said angrily, he didn't scared me but I was very annoyed on how his job is more important then us.

"Yeah, okay whatever where the hell is my ride." I said looking around to see if I can see the car. "He will be there, his name is Mitch Rapp he is a new bodyguard that I hired because it's becoming more dangerous for us. So I hired more bodyguards these are for extra precaution." He told me and I hung up the phone annoyed at my father. I sighs 'why does he need so much bodyguards.' I thought i was cut off of my thoughts when I see a black car coming over to where i am and I see a man with a suit, but a very hot, handsome man coming towards me. "You must be one of my bodyguards?" I asked and I stood there for a few seconds to get an answer out he didn't speak he just nod and open the back door of the car so I can get in. He grab my suitcase and but it in the back of the trunk. Not going to lie but damn he looks hot as fuck. He got in and he started driving. "so why does my father need more bodyguards, huh!" I said but he didn't say a word I roll my eyes.

"Not much of a talker are you?" I said and he still kept driving at not looking at me. 'Wow, my dad has good taste in bodyguards that don't talk.' I said to myself. I decided to go on my phone and talk to my friends on how we are going to plan our outfits for the first day to school. Which I'm not excited about but hey it's my last year in high school, I get to go to college and actually go clubbing and some shit

I just got back home and headed to my room with my suitcases

I just got back home and headed to my room with my suitcases. The New guard dog didn't talk much on the way back home which was really annoying he's all quite which I don't know why maybe he doesn't talk or whatever but he is absolutely hot. Anyways I'm in my bedroom I'm put my suitcase to the side and I decided to change my outfit to something more comfortable. I took off my clothes and put on a pink crop top and a peachy sweat pants and tied my hair in a messy bun. After I was done changing I decided to go surprise my older brother Sebastian.

I knocked on his door and wait till he opens, I was about to knock when he opened. "Surprise!" I said with a smile and open my arms for a hug. "Hey Lu, when did you get back?" He asked me while pulling me into a hug and smiled and put my head at his shoulder. "I just got back, dad didn't pick me up early and I had to wait till the freaking bodyguard to come and pick me up." I said pulling away from the hug. "So, how was Paris?" Sebas asked me I giggled. "It was amazing I went to see the Eiffel Tower and went to parties and have the best nights." I said while laughing about what I just said. "Well I least you enjoy your summer." He said smiling I nodded and I turn to look at his hand that was wrapped around a bandage. "Hey, what happened to you?" I asked while reaching for his hand, he immediately snatched it and hid it. "Oh it's uh, it's nothing just a cut that happened while I was cutting some fruits that's all." He told me and I nodded, I didn't believe him at all but I let it slide for today.

I hear foot steps coming towards me and I see it's my father and one of his bodyguards. "Hey, Camilla, y Salvador." My dad said giving me a kiss on my head befitting hugging my brother. "Hey, Daddy what's up?" I said trying to forget that he left me at the airport for a stupidly business. "I just wanted to introduce our new bodyguard." He said moving aside so we can get a full view of the bodyguard. I eyed him up and down and I see from the other end my brother smirking at me. "Mitch, this is Luna, and Sebastian. Cami, Sebas, this is Mitch Rapp." My dad said and my brother walked up to Mitch a shook his hand. Then I walked up to him and shook his hand. "Hey, nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand, he had soft hands and you could see his veins popping out I tried to not pay attention to it. I let go of his hand and I smiled at him. "Mija, he will also be your bodyguard, he will take you anywhere he'll be with at all time." My dad said and I turned to him. "What? You mean he will be like my babysitter that follows me around." I said crossing my arms between my breast looking at my dad angry. "Don't look at me like that, it's for your own protection." He told me and I bit my inside cheek and i scoff. "My 'protection' . I don't need protection I can handle myself. And why all of a sudden your getting more bodyguards anyways?" I asked him waiting for him to respond. I could see at the end of my that Mitch was eyeing me.

I tried not to smirk and to pay attention to my dad. "Well I need all my kids to be safe. Elizabeth, and Emily also have each their own bodyguard, and Mitch is yours so don't try and talk me out of it this is my decision to keep you safe." My dad told me and I roll my eyes at him. "Why the fuck doesn't Sebas get one huh? This shit isn't fair." I said and from what came out my mouth I'm totally fucked up. "Mira Hija, to me you don't not speak to me like that okay, I am your father and you'll do as I say so, you got it little Brat." He said holding my cheeks in his hand and I nodded because sometimes my dad scares me when he goes full mode angry dad. "Fine, whatever you say goes. Right even if it's to hide your emotion and forget your own wife and act all tough." I said walking away I hear my dad getting really mad and I ignored him and just kept walking away. 'I hate my life.' I said to myself while whipping my tears away and walking into my room and slamming the door. I crawl in my bed and I reach for my night stand and grabbed the picture I had with my mother. "I wish you were here so everything can go back to normal again." I said with tears in my eyes looking at how beautiful my mother was.
I cried in my bed until I felt my eyelids closing and fell asleep with my mothers photo in my arms.

1376 ᴡᴏʀᴅs

1376 ᴡᴏʀᴅs