Chapter 11-My favorite plant

Still Willow POV:

Stssss stssss stssss

The sound of boiling rain just outside of the cave echoed against the walls. I sat cross-legged on the cold stone ground. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I was just thinking.

If he's injured then we'll have to wait until he can walk if we want to get back.

Or you could just carry him.

True. But he would probably be adamant about going on his own.

He saved your life.

Hunter POV:

She saved your life.

She did, she wanted to make sure I was ok.

And she also said she had a crush on you.

She did! As I remembered her mess-up my face felt warm. I looked over at her and she seemed to be meditating. Just sitting completely still. Then she got up and turned to me. 

"You hungry?"

"Yeah, actually." She grew some fruits on a plant right next to me. I grabbed some and started eating. Willow checked her scroll.

"We don't have any service."

 A couple hours later Willow was just creating different bouquets of flowers around the cave. After a little bit of watching her she turned to me.

"Whats your favorite color?"

"Oh, um...gold." With that she made a huge bouquet with yellow and golden roses. It looked beautiful.

"That's good but you know my favorite plant?"

"What?"

"Willows!" I smiled. She blushed and turned away from me.

"Oh-um-thanks." 

The next day I decided to try standing. It hurt so much. I was aching all over. But I didn't want to keep Willow stuck here for too long. After practicing for a little bit (and after waiting for the rain to stop) we went off. We just walked for what felt like hours. I used my staff to lean on every once in a while. Willow kept giggling every time I leaned on it.

"What are you laughing for?"

"You're like an old man."

"Oh shut up. I'm in pain."

"If it hurts too much we can stop."

Willow POV:

He seemed to contemplate it for a little bit. Then he shook his head and continued walking.

"I'm fine, thanks."

"Are you sure?"  He nodded and we continued walking. Then not too long after he slipped on a rock and fell to the ground.

"AAAAuggg..." he yelled. "Yeah...maybe we should stop for a little bit..." he said, clutching his stomach again. I sat down next to him.

"Why are you trying to be so independent?"

"It's what I'm used too. In the emperors coven your injury is your problem."

"But your not in the emperors coven anymore. If you need to stop you just say, okay?"

"I don't want to make a fuss..."

"I could also carry you if you'd like." Hunter started blushing and turned away from me.

"It's fine. Y-you don't have too-really it's-" I just picked him up, ignoring his protests. He immediately stopped talking. He was also surprisingly light. His face was bright red. Flapjack came over and landed on his shoulder. 

"Is this better then leaning on your staff?" He nodded. After walking for a while I heard rustling in a nearby bush. I gently put him down.

"Wait here." I carefully started searching through the bush. There was more rustling and and a mass was running underneath the leaves. I started sprinting toward it. It got away too quickly. But as I was walking back to Hunter I stepped on something. I picked it up and it was a notepad. I looked at the first page and it said:

Notes to look into later:

Does Hunter LIKE Willow?!?

OooOooOooooOooOoOo

OOOOOOOO

Ok I'm done.

Will update soon!

Byyyyye!