Chapter 13-Idiots

(Part of this chapter is based off of a different comic I saw so, ya)

Hunter POV:

Eda and Luz came out of nowhere. Luz ran up and hugged Willow. I sort of...just sat there. Then Luz helped me up. 

"We've been looking for you guys for hours!"

"Why us specifically?" Asked Willow.

"Well everyone else already came back on their palismen."

Willow face palmed and so did I. We completely forgot that we could fly on our palismen.

"We are idiots." I said. Willow started laughing and so did I. Then I remembered that my body did not like that and I started coughing. I was coughing up blood. Eda looked at me confused.

"Oh, you need the healing coven."

"Yep"

*

Willow POV:

"Soooo, side effects include drowsiness?" I asked, an hour later. We were in the healing home room at Hexside. Hunter was asleep on one of the beds. One of the healing teachers just gave him a blood replenishing potion. 

"Yes, he'll be out for a while."

I sat down next to Luz on one of the benches. She was looking through her notepad, confused.

"What's wrong?"

"I dropped my notepad during the fight so, I don't know who took the notes while you were on your own. Though they got some good stuff." She smiled. I blushed and looked away from her.

"Dang Hunter got smooth. Where did he learn to flirt like that?"

I looked back at her.

"You didn't teach him that?"

"No, seems like something Eda would do though."

"Yeah probably. What happened to Belos?"

"On the run, by the looks of it."

"Belos? On the run? What has this realm come too?"

We laughed. This realm really was getting complicated.

So are your feelings.

I looked over at Luz, she was smiling at a page in her notepad.

"Who got you smiling like that?"

"Hunter filled in some blank spots..." I felt flustered and stood up quickly. 

"I-um-quick drink." I walked out into the hall. For some reason I was feeling very flustered. I just knew that Luz would tell everybody about it. I also thought about Hunter. I thought about his every detail. Now that I didn't have to worry about him I saw him differently. I thought about his cute tooth gap, the little nip in his ear, and the fact that he didn't want to worry me, he cared about me, I was his everything. I walked back to Luz.

"So, has the crush filter kicked in yet?"

"What's a crush filter?"

"Oh, you just wait." Luz smiled at me. What is she talking about?

I know, it's short and kinda rushed but I started like, 15 minutes ago cause you need content and I was working on my golden guard cosplay sooooo ya.

Will update soon!

Byyyyye!