Chapter 17-He doesn't love you

Still Hunter POV:

"Where are you going?" Darius asked.

"Oh, just on a walk." I smiled and went out the door. I wasn't going on a walk. I was going to help Belos rise back to power. I didn't want to but, I had to. If I don't then I'll hurt Willow again, and I'll do anything to keep her out of harm's way.

But if Belos rises back to power then everyone, including Willow, will be in more danger then before.

I have too. I'm sorry.

 I need more palismen. Find me more.

But I could get in troub-

I was moving against my will again. I walked over and slammed my head against a tree. I stumbled backwards and felt my forehead. I was bleeding. I knew what I had to do, so I got on Flapjack and started flying to the bat queens cave.

*

Willow POV:

(For visualization purposes I'm just going to say that she calls the dad with the beard "dad" and the one with the glasses "papa")

"What happened?"

"Nothing Papa! I told you, it was just a flyer derby accident." I was bandaging my wound in the bathroom. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I could see Papas worried face over my shoulder, I turned to him.

"Princess, I don't want you playing that game if you're going to get injury's like this."

"It was just a coincidence Papa.  It won't happen again." I smiled at him, he smiled back and gave me a hug.

"I promise."

He left the room. I stared at my reflection for a little bit, then I sighed and started to walk to my bedroom when I heard Papa talking to Dad.

"-think she's lying to us."

"Hun, she wouldn't lie to us. And besides, she's a teenager, you know how they can be sometimes."

"I guess, but I just have a gut feeling, y'know?"

"The last time you listened to your gut feeling you ended up getting knocked out."

I heard Papa laugh.

"I guess your right."

I continued up the stairs. I got to my room and quietly shut the door. I had a lot of emotions going on in my head. I felt guilty that I had lied to my dads, I felt stressed because of a school assignment that I have to do, and I felt sad, confused, and heartbroken because of the real reason I got the scar. Because of Hunter. Why had he done that? Does he not love me anymore? And why do I still wish he care for me? I want him to hug me and tell me it will be ok.

But he hurt you

But what if I don't care?

He gave you a wound! He almost blinded you!

He saved my life.

That was a couple days ago, this is now. He doesn't love you! Get that in your head!

Well I don't care!

You should! He doesn't love you!

He doesn't love me?

He doesn't love you.

He doesn't love me...I burst into tears. Laying on my bed, crying. Why did I let myself fall in love with him? Why did I let myself get tricked?

Again?

I'm so happy with this one omg

I will update soon!

Byyyyye!