Chapter 14-The crush filter

Still Willow POV:

A few days later Hunter was completely healed. I didn't know where he was staying but one day during lunch at Hexside Hunter walked over sat across from me. He was whareing a uniform that had the beast keeping, the plant, and the potion colors on it.

"Hunter! Are you a student here?"

"Yeah, Darius signed me up." He said, trying to fix his mantle.

(A mantle is the shawl that Hexside students whare on their shoulders)

"Here let me help you." I leaned over and affixed the button to be at the front of his outfit.

"Thanks." He smiled at me, his face a little red. His tooth gap showed very obviously. The bell screamed and I stood up.

"What class do you have?"

"Umm I think Herbology."

"I have that too! Come on!" I excitedly grabbed his arm and lead him to the green houses. As we were walking we passed by Boshca. She made a B-line for us and started to tease me.

"Showing the new kid around? Just forget it, who would want to be friends with you?"

Hunter stopped in place with a cold look on his face. He walked up to Boshca and stared at her.

"You know, I was the right hand man to the emperor, and I still haven't met anybody as foul and as disgusting as you, Boshca." Everyone who heard started laughing. Boshca looked stunned and stood still in place. Hunter walked back over to me.

"Hey, you alright?" As soon as he said that everything behind him seemed to turn into pink glitter and everything that I like about him was more obvious then before. His tooth gap, his cute little bang that hung over his face, his care for me. He seemed more handsome and caring too. I just stared at him, my face feeling warm. I was amazed by the effect that just appeared out of nowhere.

"Um, Captain? Are you alright?" He was getting visibly uncomfortable now.

"Y-yeah um..." I looked away from him. "Let's go to the greenhouses." I started running too the green houses. When I got in I looked around and saw Luz. I sat down next to her, with my hands on the sides of my head.

"Hey Willow! Are you alright?" Luz put her hand on my back. I quickly turned to her.

"I have no idea what just happened. Hunter stood up for me against Boshca and then there were a bunch of glitter and sparkles behind him and-" I started breathing very fast. I didn't know why I felt so stressed. Luz looked happy.

"Oh! So the crush filter kicked in?"

"That? When does it go away?"

"Umm...never?"

"What?!?"

Then Hunter walked in the room, he saw us and sat down next to me. When I looked at him he seemed to be moving in slow motion. The glitter was back. He brushed his hair out of his eyes and looked at me fondly. I felt my face start to get extremely hot. The day passed in a haze of glitter and bubbles. I got home and sat on my bed.

What is going on?!?

Woooooooooooooooo

Ok we getting somewhere

I will update soon!

Byyyyye!