Chapter 20-The same notepad

Before the final chapter starts I would like to give some shout outs. First is Doveflutter (Idiot) who is the main inspiration for all of my story's. Then last but not least is ItsChristie012. they are my first ever supporter and have supported me through everything. and Also you. All of you guys are so supportive to me. My first story is number 1 in huntlow and is to 1000 reads. Thx all of you so much and please enjoy the last chapter of No sport without a storm / an owl house fanfic (Huntlow)

I woke up to find Winter jumping on my bed. I grabbed her and gave her some tickles.

"You goober! What did you wake me up for?"

"Mommy said you have to pick up big brother from school!"

"Ok goober, let's go."

We hopped onto flapjack and sailed off to Hexside. I saw the stunning Aquamarine hair of Caleb and landed next to him. When he saw us his face turned slightly pink.

"Daaaad! Why do you keep picking me up in your pajamas?!?"

"Because I know you're going to get embarrassed. It's my job." Caleb looked around for someone. Then he made eye contact with Amity and Luz's kid, Liam. Liam waved at him. 

"See you later!" He gave an awkward wave back. Then he hopped onto flapjack, his face bright red. 

"Ok! Let's go!" I smirked and took them home. When we got home Willow was waiting for us. I walked up and kissed her on the cheek. She looked at me, confused.

"Why are you still in your pajamas? It's literally 3 pm."

"Great question." 

"We have guests coming over in 2 hours."

"M-hmm."

...

"Did you pick Caleb up in that?"

"Yep"

"What is wrong with you? Go get dressed."

"Ok" I walked up the stairs. Two hours later there was a knock on the door. I opened it to find 4 people. Luz, Amity, Liam, and Gus. I gave Gus a hug.

"Where have you been?"

"Job-hunting. It's harder then you think."

I looked over and saw Liam.

"Caleb! Liams here! He's in the kitchen." I pointed to the kitchen and Liam headed off. I turned to Luz and Amity and started whispering to them.

"You won't believe what I saw today. When I was picking up Caleb he was getting all embarrassed when he saw Liam."

"Really?!?" Luz pulled something out of her pocket. The same notepad that she used to take notes on me and Willow.

"Tell me everything."

The end

Byyyyye!