Chapter 3

Athansaia p. O. V.

While I was staring at the statue in front of me.. A memory flashed in my mind.. It's memory of me as eight years old in this world.. Whenever I came across something related to my past I will get a glimpse of it..
- - -

Athy dear.. This is the place mommy married daddy.. It's the forest of souls .. When a demon wants to marry an angel .. He have to swear his love for her in front this statue.. It's the statue of goddess of love and the water coming from it is the holy water of souls .. If his love is true, When he kiss the angel .. Their souls will be connected by the goddess .. And they will become married couple..

- - -

Yeah.. mom said something like that. This place is like a marriage hall... Demons and angels can get married without marriage vows and rings here ..and they have something special than a wedding ring..like some tattoo I think..? Connecting souls..? what's that means..? But why..lucas.. Don't tell me... No way..

I turned towards him and realised he is already staring at me..

"lucas this place.. Isn't it..?... "

I didn't finished my sentence.. Cause he nodded a yes.. This place is for getting married.. Especially for a demon and angel

My mind went blank cause I am already thinking about so many things. I went silent and he stared at me like he is digging a hole inside me trying to look for my inner soul.

"sia.."

He called me ... My name from his lips sounds so different... He calls me like this back then in modern world too.. I always wondered why he calls me so intimately when all we do is fighting whenever we meet each other.. This guy is master of confusing others. He calls me sweetly like this.. And I liked it.. When he first called me sia my heart skipped a beat. It does now too.. and I was so flustered.. So when I go and talk friendly to him he will act cold as always.. Which pisses me off.. Like I am the only one getting wrong ideas.. My mind is filled with many things from past and present.. so I can't able to utter a single word. I just hummed back.

"hmm..?"

" since you know what this place is for.. You may also guessed why we are here right..? You can stop me If you didn't want me to.."

he said as he walked closer to me

he said as he walked closer to me.. So close that there is no gap left between us.. My hands which he is holding all this while.. Which I didn't even bothered to take off from his hands .. He finally let them down. He placed one of his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him as his other hand caressed my cheek simultaneously...

I was too shocked to react that i stood there frozen.. When his hand gently caressed my cheek.. My whole body got heated.. I mustered up the courage and looked up at him.. Straight at his eyes... And that become one of the worst decisions I have ever made in my life. His bewitching face... I felt like I am losing my self control .. His deep red eyes. They were holding so much emotions.. I looked at them closely .. His eyes are like black hole.. Which is slowly but steadily sucking my soul inside it.. He leaned closer.. So close that I can feel his breath on me.. He gently pressed his lips on mine..