Chapter 21

It was evening and athy was in her room deep in her thoughts that she didn't even noticed helly entering..

"hey athy..." helly shouted making her come out of her daze..

"huh.. Yeah..?" she asked looking up... Helly Sat beside her with a worried expression.

" are you OK.? Your face don't look good did something happened..?" she asked and athy sighed..

"that.. Earlier when I came back from the palace after having lunch I saw lucas talking with Leonard... Well it's more like fight than a talk.. I was curious so I  heard them talking and it looked like Leonard was trying to make lucas angry on purpose and lucas also seems to know that since he seemed to hold his anger..i was shocked to know that lucas is going to the  battlefield soon.. He didn't told me about that  and then leonard asked lucas.. What if he have to give up on me someday..? And lucas got so pissed that he almost killed him  but thankfully Richard came and took leonard away.."she said and looked down sad.

" OK.. So why are you sad..? He didn't kill him or anything  fortunately "helly said

" it's... He was holding back his anger all the time... Why did he started  fighting as soon as he mentioned that.. Did lucas also think  I would leave him.? " she said in a low sad tone

" of course he would be pissed because he said something like this. Isn't this natural to act like that? "helly asked.

" you are right but lucas wasn't like that he won't lose his temper that easily.. Cause if he did it's  would  surely be a disaster.. He should have just replied I won't.. Because I won't.. Why didn't he ..? "she asked

" athy.. You still  don't  realise  it's your fault in the first place ..? "helly asked and athy looked up at her surprised.

" what..? mine.? " she asked confused

" I agree that lucas did wrong.. He married you without asking your consent but you, yourself said he really do take good care of you.. And you can't fool me I know you love him... You Love him so much.. But you  are denying to  accept it .. You never told him that  you won't leave him..

So he would  feel insecure.. That's why  when leonard talked about that.. His insecurity came out as anger.. He won't let you leave him... At the same time... He  would also  want you to stay on your own accord don't you think..? He may always seems to be OK with that but he would also feel sad that you aren't giving him any  assurance that his love will be returned one day.. You are acting like he trapped you here with his mark and you are obliged because of that .. You still didn't told him how you feel... How you really feel..  The real answer you should have  given him "

she said as she placed her hand on athy's back and her eyes pooled with tears and  few drops fell down..

"i...i am the reason.. Yeah... You are right..." she said as she wiped her tears.

"hey.. I am not forcing you but at the same time.. Don't be  so hard on yourself  athy... Imagine how happy he would be if you said you love him.. He love you so much and take care of you.. You should do the same.. He is your husband athy.. He is no one's but yours.. If you didn't love him who would..? "

she said patting her back and athy's tears dribbled down as she Sat there silently .

" helly.. I want to be alone... I am going to fairy garden for while "she said and got up and helly nodded a yes. 

" huh... Fairy garden.? It's near obelia.. How will you go that far.?  "helly asked

Athy didn't respond to her as she was in hurry she went to the corridor and made sure no one is looking and called tanyu.. He teleported her to the fairy garden and was amazed by the beauty of the garden that he started wandering around .. Athy  Sat in front of the waterfall and stared at it in daze.. Helly's  words kept playing in her mind.