Chapter 13

The next morning I woke up.. As usual my body is aching every inch.. This jerk.. I turned to scold him but I can't after seeing him sleeping like a baby.. Damn it why does he look so cute while sleeping..?

I slowly dragged myself  to the bathroom and took a refreshing bath Then I went out to see lisa but she was   already  walking towards my room we greeted each other with a hug and started our morning  with a tea.. After that I was so bored so I suggested I will make the breakfast and lisa was more than happy to hear that

"you can cook..? But aren't you a princess.?" she asked surprised.

" I can, it's my hobby" I said and she smiled. Yeah I wasn't princess in my past life and had to cook my own meals.. I also like to cook

" what are you going to make..?" she asked placing her chin on her palm.

" hmm.. Something you never tasted before.. A dish  I invented myself" I said and her face brightened with curositiy

I felt bad for lying  but this wasn't first time I ma lying.  I missed Korean foods badly so  I cooked them myself but when people around me questioned where did I   learned them especially lily I made up a lie that I invented them.. They all think I am a genius for that.. Well it's just   I can't explain the origin of the food so I let it be.. I went to the kitchen and made  breakfast for us.. When we Set the  table it felt so nostalgic.. Lily never let me do this things.. It felt like I am back home.. Cooking my own food, setting the table, well.. But eating together was a new thing.. I used to eat alone.

" what are you guys doing..?"

lucas asked walking towards us dilly  dally he was dressed in a plain white shirt and black pant with his wet hair.. This lazy guy..

"the breakfast is ready.. Your wife  cooked for us.. Thank you for the food athy.."

lisa said  as she started digging in.. I Sat opposite to her and lucas Sat beside me staring at  the dishes..

" you made them..?" he asked with stars in his eyes.. Pfft.. So cute... Why he is reacting like this..? It's just food.. Ohh.. May be because it's Korean food..?

"yep.. Come on let's eat" I said

"hmm.. Delicious athy.. You are a wonderful cook.." lisa said with a swoony  moan.

"thanks" I said chuckling.. She acts cute  sometimes and it's adorable to watch.

"what's it called..?" she asked

"egg roll"  lucas said before stuffing his mouth.. I felt happy that they like the food.

" you know..?" she asked and he didn't bothered to answer her

" oww.. This lucky bastard eating new dishes like this cooked by your wife huh..?"

she didn't get bothered by his attitude and continued talking.. I also started eating and after taking a bite I felt happy.. Nothing can  replace the joy of eating native foods but my second bite
Got stick in my throat when lisa said

" why do you guys   look so tired  .. It's only morning and I understand athy cooked but  lucas you  just woke up..?
She asked and lucas smirked  looking at me  

" oh.. That.. " 

" eat first.. Lisa  you too no talking while eating "

I said stuffing his mouth with a egg roll.. He was smiling mischievously as he chewed the egg roll and lisa  stared at  me  with a smirk. This jerk  he was ignoring her all this while.. He is  intentionally talking back now..?  Sly  jerk.. And now I kinda understand how they become friends look at her smirk.. Are they long lost siblings or what..?