Chapter 17

" what would you think lucas will do if he saw her today..?" the emperor asked trying to change the mood.

" what else other than froze from the shock..? what if he faint..?" the empress asked and they giggled.

" there is no way lucas oppa will faint..he is so cool.. " adeline said and charlotte nodded a firm yes.
Athy stared at them for a while and smiled..

'looks like these kids like lucas very much huh.. It's more   like..  fangirling.. Lucas have such a cute cousins '

she thought and giggled.

" athy dear we will get going... Lucas told me to kept it simple... So we didn't arranged  much it's only our family members in tge Palace  church.. Lucas said he will escort you there himself so we will go and wait for you guys there.." empress said and they all got up to leave.

Athy told everyone to leave the room and they all went out ..

'this was the right time..' she thought and opened the magical space..as soon as she opened it tanyu came outside and stared at athy in awe..

" athy you look like a goddess today" he said and smiled.

"thank you" she said patting his back.

"why are dressed up so grand today..?" he asked as he took a bite of the pie athy gave him.

" today I and lucas are getting married." she said staring at him cutely munching with a smile..

" but aren't you two already married..? You have a marking there..mama told me about it " he said staring at the marking at her neck.

"hm.. We were already married it's just for the formalities.. Or for a show you can say.." athy shrugged.

On the other side lucas was walking towards athy's room pissed.

'I wanted to meet her as the  first thing .. But those idiots made  me wear all this stuff .. This is suffocating.. Whenever I  want to meet her, Everyone around me   starts  annoying me ..' he thought as he walked towards her room.. Everyone on his way was staring at him in awe...

Lucas opened the door to see athy standing turned back  talking with tanyu.. He felt less annoyed after entering her room... And he already can't stop staring at her..

She heard the door opening sound and turned

She heard the door opening sound and turned.. That's it.. His heart beated like crazy and he can't believe his eyes.. She also stared at him wide eyed..