Chapter 12

When I get inside her room it's so classy and royal but it didn't had the light just like her face..

Eventhough she is chatting happily I can feel her sadness.. I stared at her and she stopped talking may be my concern showed in my face..

"why are you staring at me like this..?" she asked in a blank tone

" because I can feel your sadness.. I can feel mystical creatures better than humans.. Since I am an angel" I said and she smiled at me..

" and a powerful one at that .. No wonder you find out"

she said and give another smile a sad one.

" athy you can talk with beings like us even if we were in our original form.. am I correct..?" she asked

"yeah I can.."

I said and she  gave me a  happy smile for the  first time..

Yeah I can talk with mystical creatures which most angels can't.. That's my special trait.. Whenever I feel bored at the palace I sneek out to the forest nearby and spend time with flower fairies, elves, four tailed fox, a chimera and many other mystical creatures.

They are far more better than humans and I felt happy whenever I talk with them. The elf leader Sylvia is the one who taught me how to use my power. she is five hundred years old but look likes a teenager..

" I am so happy lucas finally found you and brought you here.. I nagged at him for a long time.. And he finally made it I am so happy to meet you"

she said and I smiled. We Sat on the tea table and she poured me a tea.

It tasted unique although it's not lippe tea I liked it..

"how do you guys become friends..?" I asked.

" I saw lucas wandering in my forest so I wanted to scare him I am also bored you know.. but that brat was interesting he didn't even budged when he saw me.. I was surprised that he find me amusing and looked me around like I am some rare thing he came across.. Yeah I am rare but he treated me like I am some object.. So I liked him.. Second thing I got interested on was  his unusual   high amount of mana he is a powerful brat.. we used to fight  with each other.. For fun and that's how we become friends..

He often came by to visit me, he was so small back then but suddenly grown up tall and he is always over mature for his age, cocky, hard to get along, piss me off but sometimes reliable and fun to be with.. "she said and we giggled

" but I know this one thing for sure athy he loves you.. Way too much that I  would  say he is obsessed with you.. "she said and giggled.

" why do you think so..? " I asked and she smiled at me.

" he was searching for someone for a long time.. When I asked who is that he told me about you and that was the first time I saw him smile and that moment I know how much he love you.. He never smiled even once before that.. When he talk about you he never stopped smiling.. So when he told me through communication device  he finally found you and you two got married and I was so happy for him.. I was always curious about you athy.. To think that cold hearted guy can warm up to someone I wondered what kind of person you are..? But now I know why.. "she said and smiled..