Chapter 7

Lucas P. O. V.

I went to our usual Spot..where I usually meet with the boys.. After I started roaming around.. I chose Siodanna to start my first business..even though I studied business in modern world and I know it will succeed  I was a bit nervous...  at last it worked out the way I wanted it to.. I needed more allies on my side.. No Matter which world I live in.. When it's come to having trusted allies.. it's a hard topic for me .. Cause that old man always keep an eye on me... Thanks to this world which have magic.. I was able create a trusted team for myself which consists of five guys.. Same or a year younger than me... I picked them more carefully than I do my business.. Cause they are gonna be with me for the rest of my life.. So I had to take extra measures.. And I chosed commoner guys and if they are orphan even good.. They will stay loyal and won't betray me in the name of saving thier family.. Or have to betray so thier family can live well etc.. I am tired of those betrayal excuses.. I hated living with my  family who were basically corporate  thugs in korea.. But they didn't let me Live in peace even after I left the house.. But at least this world is better.. I felt more freedom.. I like it..

Tor, Khai, Cyrus, Aelous and Kevin.. They are my friends, assistants, trusted allies and many more .. I met them at different places.. Tor at atlanta.. Khai at averna.. Cyrus at heinz...Aelous at the tribal forest of Monraeand... Kevin in siodanna. Except Kevin and cyrus everyone is orphan.. Kevin have his family .. And Cyrus have a little brother.

I trained them with swordsmanship, archery and everything I thought they can pull off.. They all are demon with different special traits .. Tor Have good affinity with land.. Khai with water.. Cyrus is a fire demon.. Aelous with wind and Kevin have good amount of mana for magic type.. He is the only one among the five who can use teleportation.

" lucas.. We are here.."

I heard cyrus's voice and turned to saw the boys rushing towards me..

" hii lucas"

" hii lucas"

they all said in unison and I waved to them and we started our meeting.. I want to be done with  everything as fast as I can  .. That troublemaker girl must be roaming around by now...

" haah .. Why are we doing this without a break today..?" tor asked with a 'I need a break' face pleading to me

" I have to finish quickly that's why.."

I said and they sighed in unison ... These guys have a weird sync between them..

" yeah. It's for the good.. I heard goblins are roaming around on the night.. And it's so annoying.." Aelous said.

Aelous hate goblins.. Yeah there are  goblins in this world.. The first time I saw them.. I was amused, it's like I am living in  some  game world.. Where the characters are real.. It's so fun.. Killing them.. There blood Is also green and they are disgusting and their screaming  sound is so damn annoying.. That's enough reason for me to kill them..