Chapter 14

I can't believe we are roaming around for one month and it's already ended, I thoroughly enjoyed my first time traveling around and  lucas was so considerate about me and took good care of me.. I roamed around like a five years old causing him troubles..i learned so much about him and he was surprisingly more caring  than I thought .. And I did things I never did before like.. I become friends with a dragon.. Yeah a literal dragon , I saw monsters eww.. Thinking about them make me nauseous.. Then.. I tried so many new foods and they are super delicious and.. I lost my virginity.. Godd..!! I don't want to talk about that.. it's all because of that guy.. He is irresistible that's why..yeah.. This is how I convinced myself.. OK now back to present.. We are currently heading back to Averna.. Lucas told me we can stay on the  mansion he owns  near the city.. And I am so excited to meet lily again.. Lily sent me a letter saying she wants to see my Marraige so lucas made preparation for her to come to averna from idris.. This marraige may feel nothing to me but to lily the one who raised me like her own daughter this is something special to her.

We were currently travelling in a ship.. And I love the view  lucas said it's faster to travel by the sea than land.. And I can see the land in the distant..

Cyrus fastened the boat after seeing the shore  and I felt the air blocking my ears

Cyrus fastened the boat after seeing the shore  and I felt the air blocking my ears.. We reached the shore in few minutes and lucas helped me climbing down from the boat..

"is this valice..?" I asked looking around the port  was bustling with people but  so different from the port I saw in siodanna

"hmm.. It is.. It's two hours away from averna 's capital Eddis.. If we have a  car here, it's only ten minutes" he said and I nodded a yes.

" is lily here..?" I asked and he smiled placing his hand on my shoulder.

" she is.. So excited to see you.. That's what Aelous told me through CD" he said and I smiled.

We reached the mansion  and it's pretty good.. As soon as I spotted lily she rushed towards me and tackled me with a hug..

"lily.. How are you..? I missed you so much" I said hugging her back..

"me too athy.. I am good.. I am glad you are doing well" she said smiling.. My heart melted at her smile..that pure hearted smile ..

" ohh.. Are you doing well lucas..? " she asked smiling and lucas smiled back.. Lucas was so good to lily and I am so happy about that

When I opened the door to my room I was tackled by another hug by my other favourite people it's hanna and ces

"princess.. How are you..? we missed you" they said in unison

"I am good I missed you guys too"

"come inside you must  be tired shall we prepare for a bath?" anna asked

"it's ok let's talk it's been a while since we chatted"

I said sitting in the bed and patted the side telling them to sit.. And lily entered the room.. The four of us had a deep convo  about everything happened in this one month  ... I felt like I am Finally home.. But our convo got  weird  when they got more curious about how I and lucas are doing...