Chapter 9

what about you...?"  I asked

"huh..? " she tilted her head slowly.

"should I erase yours too..?" I thought she will  say yes but she didn't.

"why..? Facing a monster isn't a good memory sia.. You may get nightmares.. Or you even get trauma because of this.."

I said caressing her face.. Fuck.. Why did I let her saw them..? 

" that's exactly why.. I was scared cause it's my first time seeing  them if you erase this memories I can  never get used to monsters " she said

" you don't have  to.. I won't let you face them again ever.. So don't get used to them.."

" it's ok .. I can't live  like that lucas.. You know what I felt when I saw ava..? I felt so sorry for her.. When I was her age I don't even know how  monsters  looked  like until now... I  grew up safe in a palace unaware of  what this new world even have.. I felt guilty and sad that I grew up having no idea that there is goblins in this world.. But ava have to run for her life from monsters.. So I don't want to live  ignorant of my surrounding I hate that more than being scared of  the monsters .. " she said..

I think This is why  I fell  for her.. This girl always face her problems boldly.. Even though she can't fight.. She ran to save ava and cried her heart out while exhausting all her mana to fix her hand .. I wanted her to  live happily ignorant of the dangers of this world.. Safely.. Peacefully.. In front of me.. But.. Yeah this is sia.. She will get used to seeing monsters rather than living ignorant.. Feel guilty for a complete stranger child  living in fear when she  had a happy childhood.. That's her.. My sia '

"hmm.. Then I won't.. But don't run around like this again... Do you know how scared  I was when I saw you surrounded by goblins..? I am gonna  Kill Each and every goblin alive in this world.. If you can't stay safe atleast  come to  me when you have to go .. Don't go alone.. You scared the shit out of me.. " 

- - - - - - - - - -

Athy's p. O. V.

He pulled me Towards him and made me sit on his lap and hugged me tighter caressing my head.. I can still feel his heart beating faster when I leaned my head on his shoulder..my body stopped trembling I felt so warm inside his arms.. He.. Who didn't even blinked while Mercilessly killing  the monsters was scared because  I was in danger..?  When I saw his face at that time... He was worried, scared and it  was full of  guilt when his eyes landed on ava.. Lucas may look cool, calm and  collected  on the outside which made him  look like emotionless, cold, fearless a monster himself .. He was  unfazed   when he killed those monsters like It's not even a big deal for  him..  I would never forget how cool he looked at that time.. But  he feel  so humane when he was with me.. He said he was scared.. Which I bet he won't  say  to anyone else...

Don't make my heart waver lucas.. Please don't.. Make me fall for you... Then  disappear like others.. I can't bear  it if  you also leave me.. That's why I don't want to love you.. It's still hurt whenever I think about my parents.. Whenever I get glimpse of what I did with my parents in this world... All kind of  emotions flowed throughout my body.. I  hugged him tight and buried my face on his neck..  I can't smell the blood which I did before since my head was buried in his neck.. The faint fragrance of  his cologne smelled like fresh citrus scent  of bergamot and lemon.. My new favourite scent ..

" lucas.."

I  parted from the hug mumbling  his name And he looked down at me... When I saw his eyes which were shining under the moonlight which is  peeking inside through the huge window..I thought  Moonlight suits him..