7

Jessica's ring tone was my new alarm clock

Jessica's ring tone was my new alarm clock. "That was such a good idea - posting that story. So clever!"

"Thanks." I groaned, turning down the volume. "What are people saying?"

"There's just loads of speculation of who he is, and a lot of talk about how big his hands are."

"Good." I rolled out of bed. I tapped on Instagram as I made my way into the kitchen. "Jess..."

"What? What's wrong?"

"My story has over two million views."

"What?" She screamed down the phone.

"Two point four million."

"Oh my god, L? Where were you last night?"

"WishList, why?"

"You're on wowme's Instagram, like a full ten images slide."

'Wow Me' was Jess' favourite source of celebrity drama, but they normally just focus on big, A-list celebrities. Not people like me.

I clicked onto their home page to see one of my main photos, taken at an awards ceremony. They definitely got it straight off google but that's not the point. I swiped next to see paparazzi pictures of me and Elijah at dinner, the screenshot of my story last night, plus a blurry picture from the club.

"Girl, you're viral! On all social media platforms people are talking about you!"

"Shit, Jess, this is getting way out of hand..."

"No, it's perfect! Oh my god, this is it, Lowe, you're the shit."

"I don't want to be the shit! I didn't want this much attention!" Now I'm starting to worry. They'll be no escaping this anymore. I'll be under constant surveillance.

"Stop panicking, we got this. Now, you're booked in for a photoshoot today at four. But for now you need to work on your book. Fix those 'Alex' chapters, write a blurb and think of a title."

"You make it sound so easy."

"You can do it. Get something to eat, make yourself a coffee and start writing. I'll bring you lunch, deal?"

"Deal. Bye."

"See you."
My ass rested against the countertop as I continued to stalk myself.
Wow Me's Instagram post had over four-thousand comments, and you already know I'm about to read them all.