9

A surge of motivation hit me as I woke up this morning, so I went with it

A surge of motivation hit me as I woke up this morning, so I went with it. I rolled out of bed, giddy for the day. Attempting a moon-walk across my kitchen to the music blaring from my Alexa, I went straight to the coffee pot.

I set my station up on my apartment floor, laying out my utensils on my carpet. My laptop, notepad, coffee mug, fruit bowl, pens and my phone surrounded me. Clipping my hair up, I started with my laptop. What is the latest with Lowen Pierce?

Typing my name into google, I instantly found a link to a Twitter account. HotGossToday has all the important information, and has recently taken a liking to me.

Lowen Pierce seems to be getting comfortable with her new lover. Does her public appearances mean she's closer to revealing his identity?

The images attached aren't my best angle, I'll admit. As well as that, all the photos taken are of me sat on the opposite side of bench, so our moment of me on his lap was wasted. I chuckled at the fact that he looks like he's babysitting me. I'm holding my sleeves and smirking up at him while he glances down in his usual stern way.

I smiled to myself, scrolling through the comments. "So cute!" "Hot!" "Couple goals!"

I feel like a villain who's watching their plan fall into place. I've been slow on updating my socials lately, and as much as this Elijah thing is great for publicity, I need to remind the public that this is my book. It's my story, wrote by me.

Rearranging my equipment on my carpet slightly nicer, I took a snap for my Instagram story. I'm lacking caption ideas recently, so I'm sticking with emojis and letting fans decide for themselves.

Popping some fruit in my mouth, I swapped my phone for my laptop. The final thirteen chapters of my manuscript need finishing, so that is what I'm going to do.

Only pausing to refill my coffee or go to the bathroom, I put my head down and just worked. Writing about Elijah as my love interest is weird, to say the least. I mean, he's attractive, so writing the spicy parts are easy, but it's the expressions of love and hints of romance that I'm struggling to picture.

Thinking back to what the fans do know, I decided to play with it. Taking our disaster of a dinner, the one that kickstarted all of this, I decided that night is where my story will end. Ironic, huh? I googled the images once again for inspiration, writing that night from an outsider's imagination. The hints of my baby blue dress and his navy suit would be enough to plant the idea in someone's mind, right?

The hardest part was writing about our love confessions, but the people will eat this up, so my moment of discomfort is for the greater good.

I also had to cut my book down, eliminating my fall out with Alex, because now? We have a happy ever after. I have to cut out Alex's bad traits and red flags that lead to the breakup, and replace them with romantic kisses or stolen glances.