Prologue

It was a private club, the music was playing loud and the place was filled with young ladies. The girls were cheering, and most of them were holding an empty wine glass in their hands. It was raised high and their eyes fixed at the center of the stage.

Everyone seems to be desperately waiting for some entertainment that was about to begin. As the lights fall on the stage a handsome man takes an entry. His shirt buttons were open thus exposing his well-built chest and his fair skin tone made him look even sexier. He was holding a wine bottle in his hand while all the girls were waiting for him to pour it into their glass.

He opened it with his other hand and poured it into their glass, all eyes were fixed at him. They cheered and shouted "Show your sexy moves"

He smiles and goes toward the pole and began to dance on it. A girl gets on the stage and removes his shirt. He turns and places his hand on her waist. She moved her hand on his charming face and whispered in his ear "you are too hot to handle"

"Well.. then call me," he said with a wink. He eyed the Dj and the music stops as it was his chance to speak and entertain.

He looks at the crowd and asked "who is the pretty host of tonight?"

"I am" a voice shouted a loud in between the crowd. He glanced at the voice and a white top and jean was standing there and he was surprised to find her.

She walked toward him and attached her lips to his soft lips

She walked toward him and attached her lips to his soft lips. He was shocked at her sudden act, the warmth of her mouth sent a current running through his body. He couldn't resist and wrapped his arms around her neck. His action made her bit her lower lip to which he moaned and she took a chance to enter inside his mouth. He was struggling to get dominance, he realized the situation and parted away from her.

He looked around and everyone was staring at them bewildered

He looked around and everyone was staring at them bewildered. He gulps down his throat and shot a deadly glare at her while she smiled broadly.

She whispered in his ear "It's good to see you.."

He stared at her blankly, a few girls shouted "hey... we are also here guys! He is here for all of us!"

"Come on Aarav! Entertain us" she said with a smirk playing on her lips.

"I am sorry.. I can't do it I am leaving" he apologizes and turns towards the exit but she held his wrist.

"I have hired you! And you aren't allowed to leave" she said.

He turned and gave her a look. He frees her hands and takes a deep breath. She kept her hand on her jeans and unbuckled them. He resists "no.."

"Strip yourself.. That's your task for the day" She said aloud and everyone cheered hearing her.

It's not something which he hadn't done in past but she was in front of him today. The girl had always left a deep impact on him but he didn't let it appear on his face that her presence bothers him.

He smiles and played along with her. He pushed her aside so that everyone could witness him. The music begins and he begins to show his sensual, sexy moves on the dance poll. He pulled a few girls on the stage and danced with them seductively. He eyed the girl and placed one of the girls closer to him hands on his jeans "take it off" he said meekly.

Her eyes were filled with jealousy, and the girl standing with him followed and unzipped his jeans. She pulls down his jeans and throws them away.

"Uff.. suddenly I am feeling extremely hot" a woman commented.

She stared at him and he winked at her. A girl bends down and removes his boxers thus leaving him completely naked.

She stared at him, this man will kill her with his hotness. She hated when girls were teasing him and touching him but couldn't do anything as she herself asked him to strip himself.

Aftermath, he wore his clothes, and those girls who were impressed by him paid him extra tips

Aftermath, he wore his clothes, and those girls who were impressed by him paid him extra tips. He placed all the money in his pocket and walks out of the club but the girl pulled him to the corner.

Before he could speak a word she crashed her lips together with his and the kiss is heated with need. He resisted and tried to part away but couldn't hold himself and began to respond. Their tongues fight for each other dominance and he deepened the kiss. She run her fingers through his silky black hair and the kiss turned wild as his tongue is hot in her mouth pulling whimpered moans from her throat. She climbed on him by crossing her legs behind and he placed his one hand below her still kissing each other passionately and lovingly.

He pushes her to the wall and parts the kiss as they were out of breath. He takes a heavy breath and realized what had just happened. She placed her hands on his shirt and opened up the shirt button. He stops her saying "Hemadri.. You know there is a charge for every minute you spend with me, even the kiss worth 50 pounds," he said with a smirk curving up his lips.

She shot a deadly glare at him "Stop it Aarav!" she said.

"Face the truth and stay away from me " He nearly shouted and left from there leaving her extremely frustrated.

A New Story! His birthday special and for my lovely Diduuu.. KabirsAngel

I am not as good as you at writing such stories but will try my best to make this worth reading :)

Happppyyy waaaaalaa birthday to my jaanemaan.. jaanejigar dil ki dhakdaan....

Others Hope you enjoy it. ❤️❤️