Chapter 38: Love Again (18+)

Aarav's Pov

I just couldn't hold any more of my feelings for her and responded back to the kiss. Her kiss wasn't soft or romantic, it was demanding, passionate and possessive. She kisses me as if she wants to devour me and it always feels incredible. I had kissed others as part of my job but when I kiss her it is full of love and passion. I held her face, deepening the kiss, our lips moving together. We both wanted this for a long, our breaths quicken, and she melt in my arms.

I pressed my body against her and my lips move aggressively against hers, my tongue invaded her mouth passionately sending her shivers of pleasure all over her body. I lifted her up and she immediately wraps her legs around my waist which is my favorite thing to do. She gasp when she feel how hard I am against her. I stepped back and reached near the bed. She used all her willpower and pushes me to the bed and I dropped on the bed with a thud along with her. She was on top of me, aggressively she opened up my shirt buttons and ran her hands down my defined chest and my abdomen feeling every muscle "I missed this fucking sexy abs" she commented parting the kiss.

I realized this is her honeymoon suite, I was about to speak something but she kept her hand on my lips "don't ruin this moment... please.." she almost pleaded. I melted with her words and slide my hand under her blouse to touch her breasts. She smiled at this and began to feel every touch of mine.

I pushed her down and looked into her eyes. I opened her lehenga and dropped it down to the floor with impressive agility. She read my desirable eyes for her. I remembered the incident at the bacheloratte  party and lowered my gaze.

She pulled me up to her and cupped my face "it's us....." my heart melted hearing her words. I smiled at her with all my love and again kissed her.

I run my hands down to her bare legs and she moans, she bites my lower lip in response. I could sense she wanted me so badly that the rational side of her brain goes on vacation and the hormones take control. Desperate, she unbuttons my jeans to remove them. I got up and let my jeans fall to the floor along with my underwear.

She canned at me, my every muscle, every inch of my skin "aree.. Tumhare hooth toh laal kar diye maine.. Apni lipstick se" she said rubbing them with her thumb.

"had been dying for this" I replied and hovers over her, kissing her slowly. I gave her moist kisses full of passion and desire that took her to the edge. My hands travels inside her panties and I moaned again in her mouth "I love you... nahi dekh sakta tumhe kisi aurka hote hue" I confessed.

She smiled under the kiss hearing my confession. My fingers touch those vertical lips between her legs, circling them. She arches her back panting "Oh God Aarav!! Stop teasing"

I smirked, I knew she wanted me but I wanted to tease her more. My other hand move to her shoulder and sliding down the blouse, I placed kisses over her shoulder and then removes the blouse completely off from her body by unzipping it from behind. I massaged them with my free hand, I glanced at her and she wanted more. She took me in my hand and I closed my eyes for a moment.

"Sirf tum hi nahi mujhe bhi tumhe tease karne mein maza aata hai" she said with a smirk on her lips. I glanced at her and she began to play with my manhood.

I continued moving my fingers inside her panties, we were still kissing each other passionately. I parted the kiss and could hear her hot breaths.

I just can't believe it I am with her in her honeymoon suite a day before the wedding. She read my mind and calmed me down by kissing me. I stopped her and looked into her eyes "kal shaadi hai tumhari... hum.."

She licked my lips "abhi main apne pyaar ke saath hun.. Aur mujhe mera pyaar chahiye"

I smiled and kissed her again. I pushed her down and cupped her breast with one hand while taking the other breast into my mouth and began to suck the sensitive peal. She moans in pleasure with my move and arches up her body a bit. With every step I took her desires were increasing. I pinched hard the other breast with my thumb and forefinger. "I missed this!! Come on... Aarav aage badho" she said desperately.