Chapter 19: His Dilemma

Third Person POV

Aarav was at the grocery shop, he remembered the time spent with Hemadri and there was a constant smile on his face.

Chetna slapped his head from behind "kya baat hai! Aaj toh khushi hi khushi chalak rahi hai tumhare chehre pe.. Lagta hai date bahut hi special thi" she teased him.

"Haan thi toh.." he replied

Chetna smiled "Toh meri treat? Maine itni help jo ki hai tumhari" she asked

"De dunga.." he said and picked up the grocery from the shelf.

"Toh aage kya plan hai?" Chetna questioned

"Kis baat ka plan?" Aarav asked not understanding what she meant.

"Pehle nakhre dikha liye.. Phir pyaar kar liye aur ab toh dating bhi kar rahe ho! Iske baad shaadi..." Chetna said with excitment.

Aarav smiled hearing her words "pehle uska masters toh pura hone de phir propose kar dunga shaadi ke liye" he replied

Chetna glared at him and snipped her fingers in front of his eyes "Aarav.. Hosh mein aa jao"

"Kya matlab?" he asked

"Matlab tum ache se jante ho! Koi bhi baap apni beti ek escort ko nahi dega.. Tumne hi kaha tha hemadri shareef ghar ki ladki hai! Pyaar tak thik hai lekin wo sapne na toh khud dekho na use dikhao jinhe tum pura na kar sako" Chetna said

Aarav silently stared at her, she isn't wrong that is the sad reality no father would like to give his daughter to a man who is a highly-rated escort.

He smiled at her sadly and moved to the counter. Hemadri has been present there, she passed a smile to him and he just glanced at her. She signaled with her eyes what was wrong but he shook his head no. Hemadri took out something and kept it in his bag.

"That's 64 pounds sir.." she said

Aarav took out his card and made the payment. She gave him the bill and he walked out of the shop.

Hemadri was thoughtful "Andar aaya toh khush tha.. Bahar aise kyun gaya?"

She picked up her phone and texted him.

Here, Aarav reached his home. He placed the bags on the table and moved towards the couch. He sat down while taking out his phone from his trousers. He read Hemadri's message "raat ko mile?"

Aarav thought about Chetna's words. He replied, "aaj client meeting hai.."

"Cancel kardo" she texted back.

"Nahi kar paunga! Sorry" he said and kept his phone to the side.

Hemadri's POV

I was surprised to hear that "waise toh cancel kar deta tha.." I thought. My working hours ended, and I closed the counter and moved towards the staff room. I wore my long coat and headed out of the shop. Tonight, I wanted to have dinner with him but he preferred his client meeting over me.

I was upset about it, I walked to the street and someone pulled me. I was shocked and was about to scream but stopped seeing him. I hit lightly on his chest "Aarav.. You scared me.."

He smiled, I asked "tumhari toh meeting thi na?"

"Haa.. par tumhe naraz karke mujhe apna murder thodi karwana hai" He replied with a wide smile curving up his lips.

I hugged him and we headed towards the restaurant for the dinner. I twisted my ankle and sat down on the floor holding my leg "aah.."

Aarav bends down and held my foot. He rubbed it with his fingers and I made a face "ab main dinner ke liye kaise jaungi?"