Chapter 50: The Truth

Aarav's POV

I was elated to know that her parents agreed for our alliance. They accepted our relationship after knowing everything about me. This is something I wanted to happen but still I can't make her life partner till I leave my job. I didn't wanted to start with her as an escort. My phone rang and it was from John. She looked up at me and stepped back to let me go but I didn't wanted to entertain anyone. 

I ended the call "Nahi jaana.. Tumhare saath rehna hai" I said and she held my hand. She pulled me to the bed and made me sit on it. 

"Jab main upset hoti thi toh tum mere chehre pe muskan le aate they aaj main bhi try karungi" she said with a smile curving her lips. She pushed me down and leaned on the top of me. She moved her fingers to my face and then down to my neck. She then trailed them down to my stomach and ticked me on my ticklish spot. I smiled a bit "hema stop it.."

She ticked me more and finally, I laughed "bas.. Bas aur nahi"

"Ye hui na mere Aaru waali baat.. I love you" She said kissing my cheek lightly.

"I love you too.." I replied and hugged her tightly. I kept on staring at her with love and she caressed my hairs. I was tired of leading two lives and now just wanted to live as her "Aarav". The Rocco's chapter I wanted to end in my life. I closed my eyes holding her hand tightly not letting her go away from my sight even for a minute. 

A tear escaped down my eyes as it felt a dream to me. I slept in her embrace. A few voices run through my ears. 

"Rocco..." one of them shouted.

I sat up straight hearing the voice. Bloody hell, how did club bouncers found out where I am. Hemadri had switched off my phone last night but I must not forget they are powerful people. I feared they might harm her, I signaled her to leave the room immediately but she refused. I got off the bed and the bouncer held my hand  "You are coming with us right now"

I jerked his hand "Listen tell John I will meet him in the evening" I gave the excuse as I have promised hemadri I won't continue with my work. 

"You aren't picking up his call, the clients were very angry as they just wanted you.. Please come with us" the bouncer said showing a gun to me. 

I sighed deeply "Fine give me a minute"

They nodded and walked out of the room. I approached towards her and said "Dekha.. Ye hai inki takaat.. Main aata hun wapas thodi der mein"

"Main bhi chalungi" she said

I cupped her face "nahi.. Main aata hun wapas thodi der mein" I assured her I will return. 

She nodded and I kissed her forehead lightly. I moved a bit but she grabbed my wrist. I turned around and she looked straight into my eyes "ab mera dil mat todna.. sehen nahi kar paungi main"

Not even in my wild dreams I would have thought of breaking her heart. I lightly tapped her hand and said "tumse zyada takleef mujhe hoti hai tumse door jaane par hema.. iss baar toh tumse alag hona main bhi nahi sah paaunga" she is the only hope of happiness in my life. Now, I can go to any extent to be with her. 

A smile appeared on her face hearing my words.She loosened the grip around my wrist and I left the room. 

I walked out of the hotel and those bouncers were standing in front of the black Tesla. It belong to John, I sat inside and the car moved towards the club. 

John stared at me "why do you always have to screw my brains Rocco?" 

"I am sorry but I can't work with you now" I made the clear statement to him.