Chapter 22: Insulting Him

Hemadri's POV

I reached the apartment as a broken soul. The heartbreak hit me hard, I entered inside and moved straight towards my room closing the door behind me.

I recalled the time spent with him, the night when accidentally I meet him and after that, there was not looking behind. He had made me believe in love and today he broke my heart, I know he didn't mean to hurt me but he didn't even think for once how will I live without him. Tears slip down my eyes, the door opened and Myra entered "hema aaj raat club chalegi ya tera koi program hai apne bf ke saath?" she quuestioned but I had been lost in my own thoughts.

She came closer to me and noticed the sadness on my face. She called my name "hema..."

I glanced at her, she grew worried and kept her hand on my shoulder "kya hua?? Tumhari aankh mein aansu? Sab thik hai?"

I hugged her instantly as I couldn't hold my emotions anymore. She smeared my head and asked "bataogi bhi hua kya hai??"

I parted the hug and informed her about what happened at Aarav's home. She was shocked hearing me, she fumed in anger "what? How dare he? Uski itni himmat ruk abhi sabak sikhati hun usey main himmat bhi kaise ki usne tumhara dil dukhane mein"

She took out her phone and was about to her friends. I snatched the phone from her hand, she glared at me. "Nahi.. wo galat nahi hai Myra" I said

"Acha? Toh tum galat ho? Isliye mujhe ye pyaar relationship mein bharosa nahi hai kisne kaha tha tujhe uss raat emotionally attach hone ke liye usse..uske peeche jaane ke liye?" she nearly scolded me.

"Pyaar ho jaata hai Myra.. tune wo nahi dekha jo maine dekha hai uske jaisa mujhe koi nahi milega" I said taking a deep breath

"Lekin ab wo tujhe nahi milega samjhi! Jabtak uska mann kiya maze kiye phir chod diya na.. These boys are useless inhe sirf ek hi cheez chahiye hoti hai aur tera aashiq toh hai isme expert" she kept on accusing him. I sighed deeply and asked her to remain quite.

Myra cupped my cheek and said "dekh main janti hun tera dil toota hai lekin tujhe abhi khudko sambhalna hoga bahut jald exams aane waale hai hmm.. Apna dhyan padhai pe laga"

I nodded in yes but it is hard to pay attention to anything else. She moved out of the room and got me a coffee. I kept my head on her shoulder and tears again began to brim down my eyes thinking about him.

Here, Aarav was disappointed in himself for his behaviour towards love of his life. He was at the club with Chetna. She glanced at him whose eyes were moist. She rubbed his arm and said "sambhalo khudko."

"I hate you for this.." he replied glancing at her.

"Tum jante they main sahi hun isliye tumne ye kadam uthaya.. Chalo ab humhe jaana hai" She said grabbing his hand.

He jerked her hand away "I don't want to go.. I hate my life" he nearly shouted and left the club. He came near the edge of the river Thames. Chetna followed him and stood beside him.

"Aarav.. Tum"

"Main kya?? Itne samay baad kisine mujhe itne mann se chaha.. Sach jante hue bhi mujhse pyaar kiya meri parwah ki aur maine kya kiya? Uska dil tod diya? Lekin sahi bhi hai kamsekam ab wo apne ghar toh jaa sakti hai" he said with tears brimming down his eyes.

Chetna gets emotional hearing him, she pulls him into a hug and consols him. "Hey.. tum toh meri himmat ho tum hi toot jaoge toh mera kya hoga?"

He composed himself and parted the hug after a while, he smiled fakely at her. His phone rang and it was from the client. He sighed deeply, he didn't want to go as he was not in the mood but he didn't have a choice.

A few weeks Later

It was our graduation party, and Myra brought me here for a change. I was still upset with Aarav's behavior. It has been weeks and he wasn't responding to my phone calls or messages. After university, I tried to meet him at his house but never found him in.

The heartbreak was killing me every second. I walked to the corridor and collided with someone. He grabbed me so that I don't up ending falling on the floor. I stared at him and a smile appears on my face.

It was him but before I could speak something someone came from behind him

"Roccoo come darling it's time to go," the lady said

I looked behind him at the lady and then glared at him. He kept on eyeing me, and she held his hand and took him away. They were at the bar counter and he had been speaking to her with a smile on his face. He excused himself and went to the washroom.

He stepped out after 5 minutes and I pulled him to the corner. Aarav looked at her "kya kar rahi ho?"

"Nahi dekh sakti tumhe aise kisi aurke saath!" I replied

"Isme meri problem nahi hai aur main abhi client ke saath hun tumhe mera appoitnment chahiye toh call.. Bye..." he said and left from there. I was left stunned hearing his words.

For a moment tears escaped my eyes, I stared at him and at the same moment Myra kept her hand on top of my shoulder "kya yaar... kabse dhundh rahi hun tujhe chal na sab udhar bula rahe hai tujhe" she said

I cleaned my eyes, she noticed it and asked "tujhe main yahan enjoy karne ke liye laayi thi uss idiot ko yaad karne ke liye nahi"

I glared at her "tum logo ko bhi yahi jagah mili thi party karne ke liye?" I shouted at her angrily.

"This is one of the best clubs in London.." she replied raising her eyebrow

"Wo toh mujhe bhi pata hai" I replied rolling my eyes toward Aarav and the lady.

Myra looked in the same direction and finally understood. "Ye yahan kya kar raha hai? Acha.. isliye teri aankh mein aansu aaye.. Ruk abhi batati hun isko main..." she moved towards him but I tried to stop him however she didn't listened.

Aarav ordered shots at the bar counter, Myra shouted from behind "ek mere liye bhi.."

Aarav turned and looked at her "aap yahan?"

"You know her?" the lady asked sitting behind him.

"Yes.. I am his ex-girlfriend's best friend" She introduced herself. I run to her and held her arm, she had been completely drunk and I didn't want her to create a scene.

"Myra.. chal yahan se" I tried to pull her but she jerked my hand away.

"No.. you Mr. Roccoo... no Aarav Malhotra!" she shouted

He held the girl's hand beside him and decided to leave the club but Myra blocked his way. "Khudko bahut hi hosiyar samajhte ho tum? Tumne meri dost ka dil toda hai.. Bloody escort... sirf isi layak ho tum!" she insulted him.

She takes out money from her purse and places it on his hand "ye.. Itne din meri besti ko khush karne ki keemat.. Ainda uske aas paas bhi mat dekhna samjhe" she yelled.....

I looked into his eyes and they had turned moist, Myra's words had hit him hard. I know he loved me truly.

"Hey.. what nonsense is this?? I didn't pay you for wasting my time.." the lady shouted

"Are toh nikal na yahan se.." Myra yelled at her.

"I will complain" she threatened and left from there. Aarav followed her but she didn't listen. I came to him and held his hand.

He jerked him away hard and shouted "what??"

"Myra ki taraf se sorry" I said

"Sorry?? Really? Jo khud kehna chahti thi usse khelwaya aur mujhe sorry bol rahi ho? Mere pyaar ko.." he closed his eyes for a moment.

"Dekho wo thodi drunk hai isliye kuch bhi bol gayi.." I tried to explain.

"Mujhe kuch nahi sunna hai.. Please mujhse door raho aaj jo hua na uske baad toh hamare beech pyaar ki koi gunjaish rahi hi nahi tumne mujhe meri aukat yaad dila di.." He said in a hurtful tone and left there boarding the bus.

I yelled "Myraa.... I am going to kill you" she ended the last chance to patch up the things. He will now never listen to me.