Chapter 5: Getting His Number

*Hemadri's POV*

I headed to the university and attended the class. I was writing the notes just when my eyes fall on the entrance door. I could see him standing there and talking to a girl. He eyed me and passed his killer smile to me.

Myra hits my arm lightly and I glared at her "what?"

"Kya dekh rahi hai udhar?" Myra questioned her and looked at the entrance. My eyes also rolled towards the direction and there wasn't anyone. Did he go with the girl or it was just my imagination?

Myra whispered in my ears "kya baat hai hemu? Aisa kya jadoo kar diya hai uss escort ne tujhpe ki tujhe din mein bhi wahi nazar aane laga hai" she teased me.

I smiled at her and said "koi jadoo nahi kiya hai.. Tu mujhe bas uska number de"

"Nahi dungi... itni desperate hai toh dusre ko bula sakti hun tere liye?" she said with a mischievous smile on her face.

I got annoyed hearing her, I said "mujhe wahi chahiye.."

"He is quite expensive! Tere pure mahine ki salary uspe kharch ho jayegi" Myra told her.

I made a face "I don't care.. I need only him" I said and walked off the room as the class had ended.

Myra followed me and kept her around my neck "sun na.. "

"Myra mujhe uska number chahiye" I declared.

Myra refuses to give and I smirked "I will get his number, Myra.."

We headed back to our flat. She kept her bag on the couch and headed to her room to take bath. I quickly picked up her phone and it demanded her fingerprint. I saw her one changing her backup pattern, I applied it and to my luck, it got unlocked.

I searched for the number but there were too many contracts and I don't even know his name. There was a number saved as "Escort Agency". I immediately saved the number on my phone and placed her phone back.

I bit my tongue out as I had actually secretly stole a number from my friend's phone and that to for that escort. I moved to my room and took a deep breath. I dialed the number and then ended the call in a few rings.

I heard the laughing sound of Myra. I glanced at her and she said "main help karun kuch?"

"No.." I refused.

"Fine.. all the best getting his number" Myra winked at me and left.

I was now more determined to get his number by myself. I called the agency and the voice speaks "Hello.. Dive into me club! How can we help you?"

"Yea Hey.. I.. I wanted.." I sighed.

"Tell me the address?" he asked.

"No wait.. I am looking for the guy who came last Friday" I replied.

"Sorry mam we send a lot of guys who are you talking about?" he asked

"Handsome Indian guy," I said

"Mam.. I need his name sorry I can't help you" He apologizes and ends the call leaving me disappointed.

I walked out of the room and Myra was watching a film on the television screen. She asked teasingly "did you get his number?"

I sat down beside her and threw a cushion on her "itna kya bhav kha rahi hai.. Dila de na number please"

"Mere paas nahi hai.." She replied.

"What??" I asked shockingly.

"Haa.. main toh bas agency ko call karti hun toh wo random ladke bhej dete hai!" Myra said.