Chapter 32: bachelorette night (18++)

Hemadri's POV

The music become fast and savage and Rocco began dancing more faster and ferociously like a wild snake. He moved here, moved there, showing his legs, bent towards some women, drew back danced more, and then stopped. He eyed me and I was trying my best not to show any emotions.

He was sweating, and the silence in the room was hair-raising. Everyone was holding their breath.

Rocco paused, eyes roving around the sea of faces gaping at him. Then his eyes caught mine and he smiled. I wanted to see some awkwardness on his face but he was acting as if I am just another woman in the room. He removed his hat and bowed. Everyone rose up and applauded him.

Shrestha said "this guy was a sex god.. The hottest person I have ever seen in my entire life"

"Well, he does look sexy, I'll admit that," Myra said still staring at him.

"Shut up girls.." I said angrily.

I looked in front but he disappeared from there. I rolled my eyes around and found a girl trying to get cozy with him. My eyes were filled with jealousy, Shreshta noticed it and said "Stop getting affected Hema.. "

He looked at me for a moment, a girl placed her hand on his chest and he looked back at her. She whispered something in his ear and handed him a few pounds. I walked to him and grabbed his tie.

He looked straight into my eyes and I said "I am the bride.. So.. please me"

"Are you sure?? What if yours would be husband gets to know about it?" he asked

"I don't care" I almost yelled at him.

He smiled and walked behind the stage. I followed him and pushed back the red curtains. I saw a pretty tiger-stripped bed in the middle of the room.

Candle lights illuminated the entire room with pleasant like incest smoke flowing out of the bed. Red roses lay on the bed and there were even potted plants on each side of the bed.

I realized this was possibly a room where escorts/strippers have sex with people. I sat on a corner of the bed and waited for Rocco.

"Welcome to my life..." I heard his voice.

I looked up at him and he was still in a top hat, revealing clothes, and a gold-capped staff. I tried to speak but my words hung in my throat. He was so adorable, sexy, and irresistible. My love for him awakens seeing him.

"Aara.." I paused.

He dropped his staff to the ground and removed his top hat "Bride to be.. I'm going to give you a private dance. Ever had a lap dance before?" he asked

I shook my head, stunned by the way he slowly removed his gloves and walked up to me.

Aarav stood over me, his cockbulging hard against his tight underpants before my face.

"Fuck.. he had raised my desire for him again..." I swallowed, feeling a burning sensation between my legs.

His hand went over to my cheeks and he raised my face to look up at him.

He smiled more, showing his teeth "I'll make it a memorable night for you.." he said teasingly and I shot a deadly glare at him.

He said on my lap, I held my breath as I stared into those glittering eyes of his which made me fall in love with him the night he visited the flat.

He held my gaze without breaking it and started moving his hips slowly to the soft music playing from the stereo system inside.

"Soo.. what's your name?" he asked pretending to see me for the first time

"Don't you know it?" I glared at him.

"No.. Rocco doesn't know it" he said meaningfully.

"Hemadri Kashyap!" I replied..

"Cute name.." he purred as his hands ran through my shoulders to my breasts and pulled away. I noticed the awkwardness on his face.

"It looks like this place is not new to you.." I said

He shot me a glare and places his arms over me as he rolled his hips harder on my lap "hmm you know it better... you aren't only my client"

This pinched my heart, I wanted to say something but I was too distracted by his eyes and the pleasure I was deriving from the movement of his body against mine to think.

"So.. Saahil is better than me in bed haan... try kiya hai use?" he asked pulling my face closer to me as he brought his neck towards my mouth.

I nuzzled at his back and kissed it. Damm, how could I kiss him I hate him but my emotions got over me. "Yes.. he is better than you" I lied to him

He purred softly as I pecked more on his neck "Your parents allowed you to sleep with him before marriage?" he asked

I gasped as I felt him squeezing my breasts again, a bit harder "Yes.." I again lied

He laughed a bit and pushed me away. He tried to read my eyes and I tried my best not to show I am lying. He slowly pushed me to the bed and mounted on me, rubbing his bulging cockover me "jhooth tumhe bolna nahi aata hai.." he said

"Shut up and please me.." I yelled at him and he leaned over me, pulling my arms so they wrapped around his waist.

He bent down toward my face and stared down at me. His gaze burned me inside out, I recalled all those moments with him. His lips went past me and lingered around my ear.

"Enjoy your bachelorette with me.. Before the wedding" he whispered lightly and brought out his tongue. My eyes burst open as I felt his soft tongue licking my earlobes like ice cream.

I was feeling so high due to the drink and I found it difficult to breathe. He nipped on my earlobe for a while then his tongue ran into my inner ear.

My arms went around him and I pulled him by his red tie against my body. My honey pot was getting wetter by the minute. I just wanted him inside me, I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted my Aarav and my head was spinning, my eyes were rolling back and I was moaning.

Aarav kept at my ears while he rubbed his waist against my hips. I felt my clitoris being rubbed and it gave me that awesome feeling I always had with him in the past.

His tongue ran down to my neck and he sucked on the skin. He danced more on me, slowly pulling away from me until he was out of my body. I rose my head, expecting him to pull out command and take me. But he didn't do that, instead, he began to wear his gloves back "That's the end of the lap dance.. I hope you enjoyed it, Hemadri Kashyap"

"Tum ruke kyun?" I asked

He wore back his top hat and faced me, with a sly smile on his face "I am hired by Shrestha.. Main use apni sexual service de sakta hun tumhe sirf isse hi kaam chalana padega.. Par agar meri sexual service chahiye toh call my agency.. "

This wench, he just left me dying without finishing what he started. I realized he is Rocco, not my Aarav.

"Toh ab iss lap dance ke liye paise loge mujhse?" I asked.

He nodded, still smiling "Definitely.. Main kuch bhi free mein nahi karta hun... tumhe private service dena Shrestha ne nahi bola tha.."

I glared at him angrily, I got up and shouted "Stop it, Aarav.. Don't treat me like your client"

"Kyun? Nahi.. tumhare aur Myra ke hisab se toh maine toh yahi kiya hai na tumhare saath.." He said and I understood he is speaking about that day.

"Shut up.. Galti tumhari hai samjhe.." I warned him.

He shot a deadly glare at me "Just pay me.. And move out" he said angrily.

I opened my bag and throw the money in his face. "Ye lo.. I hate you.." I yelled at him.

"Thanks would be bride.. Have a pleasant wedding! I am sure you had a fantastic time. Aur dubara mujhe chahti ho toh you have my agency number.. By the way tumhari shaadi tak toh main hun yahan.. So you can still have me.." He said with a smile on his face. He walked out of the room leaving me dumbfounded. 

....... ❤️💕 🤭 30k reads thank you....