Chapter 18: Moments

Hemadri's POV

I wore my dress properly and moved around the yacht to see him. I couldn't find him anywhere, I looked outside and the yacht was heading towards the dock. The yacht stopped and I noticed him walking off it.

I run towards him and shouted "Aarav wait..." but he kept on walking without even looking behind at me.

I held his hand and he stops, I came in front of him and asked "aise kyun jaa rahe ho? Kya mera haq nahi hai tumhare baare mein jaanne ka.."

"Haq hai lekin tumne mujhse pyaar sab jante hue kiya na" He said

"Haan isliye sab kuch janna chahti hun tumhare baare mein.. Tum bhi toh janna chahte ho na" I said

"Haa lekin" I paused him by kissing his lips. He showed his hand but I didn't give him any chance to speak. He responded back and I pulled him back into the yacht. I did a mistake by asking him at this moment but now I won't let him go anywhere.

I pulled him into the room and pushed him to the bed. I leaned on the top of him and glanced outside the window. The yacht began to move again taking us back into the deep ocean at the speed. We separated when we were out of breath, I then planted open-mouth kisses on his neck and jawline, and he closed his eyes to feel every touch of mine.

He hadn't closed his shirt button as he had moved hurriedly, I removed his shirt and kissed it all over his chest. He placed his hand behind my back and then lifted my face up to him by holding back my hair.

He turned me around and then laid over me. He kissed my neck slowly moving down to my shoulder. He slid down the sleeve with his teeth and gave me love bits there. I moaned his name.

He slid down the dress with his hands and his lips also moved down to my lower body. His every touch was passing a spark in my body despite it wasn't the first time with him. Every time, we hook up the temperature raises and it becomes more passionate. I moaned his name.

He then pressed my breast and I felt a sensation. He turned me around and now I was over him. He unhooked the brasserie and I looked into his eyes. He stopped giving me a chance to continue to torture him. I gave him harder love bites on the neck

"Ouch" he said aloud

"That really hurts" he gave me a look and I smiled.

I explored his chest with my hands and kissed, I loved his irritation and I pressed my manhood under his pants. I opened up the buckle of it and lowered it. I climbed up and kissed his lips passionately while pressing his manhood under his boxers. He had enough of my torture, he turned me back on the bed and then squeezed my nipple, then tasting the other one with his tongue. I closed my eyes and moaned in pleasure. The curtains were open and the scenario around us was just a blue ocean and cold wind but our bodies were touching each other passing the warmth.

"Stop biting Aaru.." I said

He smirked and moved his hands down to my thighs He kissed and removed the undies. He pushed his fingers inside the clit, and encircled it. I moaned his name "I need you right now!" I shouted

He laid over me removing his boxers, stroking his manhood, and then sat on the position. He kissed my lips and entered inside me slowly. He then slammed the deepest point of mine, he calmed me down by kissing and relaxing my body with his hands moving around.

After a while, I turned him around and sat on top of him. He kept his hand on side of my thighs and I moved in and out of him. After reaching the climax, both of us lay on the bed breathing heavily. I kept my hand on his chest and closed my eyes. He pulled up the blanket and wrapped it around us as it was getting cold outside.

The moon hides in the darkness and the sun take over. I opened my eyes as the sun shined straight on my face. I glanced at him and he had been already awake. I kissed his cheek and said "Good morning"

He smiled "Good morning," he said.

He seems to be thoughtful about something, I questioned "kya soch rahe ho tum?"

He sat up straight and glanced at me for a moment. He lowered his head and I lifted it up with my hand "kya baat hai Aarav?"

"Kuch nahi.. Tum fresh ho jao main driver ko bolta hun wapas london lele.." he replies and gets up from bed. He picks up his shirt and wears it. He moves out of the room leaving me bewildered.

I got up and found a packet on the couch. I picked it up and a note was there "isme bhi kamaal hi lagogi"

I opened the packet and it was a saree. A smile appeared on my face and assumed the date isn't over yet. I quickly took the shower and wore the saree gifted by him.

A phone ranged, I looked around and tried to sense from where the sound is coming from. I opened the drawer and it was Aarav's phone.

I was surprised to find it, he said that he forgot his phone at home. A smile appears on my face as he missed his client appointments for me. I picked up the phone and before I could speak someone spoke "Aarav.. Your parcel again came back! Do you still want me to send it back??"

I was confused, Aarav snatched the phone from me and moved to the side "hey Alex.. yea"

I noticed some kind of sadness on his face. "Just keep it in my room," he said and disconnected the call.

He hid the pain behind his smile and then glanced at me from head to toe "sexyy.. Tum toh isme bhi sexy lag rahi ho.. Uff lagta hai mujhe driver ko bolna padega wapas le jaaye humhe"

I smiled shyly, he then was about to move but I held his hand "Aarav.. Kis parcel ki baat kar rahe they??"

Aarav turned and smiled "kuch nahi bas aise hi.. Hum pahuchne waale hai main bhi fresh ho jaata hun"

He ignored it and moved to the bathroom to take a shower. He stepped out of the washroom and I asked "toh aage kya plan hai date ka??"

"Agli date phir kabhi.. Abhi mujhe kaam hai aur tumhe apne padhai pe dhyan nahi dena hai kya? Itne mahino se mere eche lagi hui thi" he said

"Padhai pe dhyan toh dena hai.. Lekin promise me tum ye clients meeting zyada nahi karoge" I said insecurely.

He smiled lightly "I promise jab tumhare saath rahunga no clients calls" he assured her

I walked closer to him and played with the collar of his shirt "waise.. Saree toh pehna di tumne lekin kuch romantic..."

He placed his hand on my waist and pinch it there. I glared at him with open mouth "main khudpe control kho dunga hemadri.. Lekin yacht ki booking ab khatam ho gayi hai.. Toh humhe yahan se jaana hoga" he said

I made a face, and he held my hand and pulled me out of the yacht as it reached the port. He stopped and I glanced at him "kya hua??"

"Tumhare sandals khule hai.. Ruko" he bends down and ties them for me. I admired him for his care, this man is just perfect for me. A smile appears on my face, I guess running away from home was meant to be written in my destiny.

He stood up and said "Ab thik hai chalo.." I grabbed his hand and we walked on the streets of London.

He drops me back at my student accommodation. I saw my neighbor staring at him, I walked to her and passed a fake smile "What are you staring at?"

"He is hot," she said biting her tongue.

I glared at her, and I punched her stomach hard "he is my boyfriend! Get your dirty eyes off him" I shouted.

The girl was about to hit me back but Aarav came in between "I am sorry.. Please.. No violance"

He pulls me away from there and I shot a deadly glare at him "Tumne sorry kyun kaha?? Meri galti nahi thi samjhe"

"Maine kab kaha tumhari galti thi.. Lekin agar tum usko aur maarti ya wo tumpe haath utati toh police aa jaati aur tumhe andar kar deti ya tumhe hospital jaana padta dono mein mujhe takleef hoti na.." he said

My anger melted hearing his words. "Aur ab mujhe koi hot kahe ya mere clients kitne bhi ho.. Rahunga toh main ab tumhara hi na..." he further added.

"Uff.. tumhari ye innocence..." I pulled his cheeks and tugged my head with his. I had now begun to think about spending a lifetime with him.