Chapter 45: He is Surprised

A few Months Later

Aarav received a call from Chetna but he had still forgiven her and avoided it.
He never picked up her phone call for even once. She betrayed him and ruined the beautiful bond of friendship for her selfishness.

He hears her voice message "Aarav I know tum bahut nazar ho mujhse.. Hona bhi chahiye lekin ek baar meri baat sun toh please tumhe hamari barso purani dosti ka vasta please..."

He sighed deeply, he dials her number and within a few seconds she picks up his call "main janti thi tum mujhe phone zaroor karoge.." she said with a satisfaction smile

"Maaf nahi kiya hai tumhe Chetna.. Main acha hun toh bura bhi ban sakta hun!" he said angrily

"Janti hun.. Isliye sab sach batana hai tumhe... I am sorry main selfish ho gayi aur tumhe itna sab kaha jisse tumne hema se break up kar liya.. Uske baad bhi maine wo sab kiya lekin tumhari dosti tak kho bhaithi main.." she said with guilt in her voice

"tumhe jo kehna hai kaho waqt nahi hai mere paas" he said sternly.

"Tumhare lautne ka intezar kar rahi thi main Europe se ki.. Mujhe Myra mili club mein" she spoke. Aarav got annoyed the moment he heard the name Myra. She is the real player behind his ruin relationships and love life.

Flashback

She had been performing the stripping act and aftermath everyone cheered for her. She walked back to the room and checked her phone. There was message from Aarav "aaj phir maine use hurt kiya Chetna wo mere saath bhaagna chahti thi... par maine hi mana kar diya"

"Main janti hun tumne jo kiya uske bhale ke liye kiya :) I am always there to support you" she texted back

There was a knock on her door, she turns and said "come in"

Myra walked into the room along with John. Chetna glanced at her "Myra tum yahan?"

"Yes.. it's me.."

John handed Myra Chetna's passport and she smiles "Thanks John I appreciate it"

"You are freed my darling..." John said and Chetna was shocked hearing him.

Myra walked closer to her and said "sirf main tumhe yahan se nikal sakti hun! Wapas india bhi bhej sakti hun Chetna... par uske liye tumhe mere liye kuch karna hoga"

Chetna wondered "kya??"

Myra informed her what she had to do, Chetna yelled at her "Tumhara deemag kharab hai kya Myra? I am not going to blame Aarav for everything.."

Myra laughed "Chetna.. Tumhare paas koi option hai nahi! You have to choose apni azaadi ya Aarav ki maut"

Chetna looked on at her perplexed "what??"

"Haa.. dekho jaise tum Aarav ko ache se janti ho waise main Hemanshi ko janti hun! Wo aarav ko dubara nahi khona chahegi isliye sach bolegi... aur uncle aunty uski baat ko shayad mana na kar paaye aur ho sakta hai dono ki shaadi ke liye haan karde.. Par socho agar unki shaadi hui toh ye John aur uske aadmi kya use zinda chodenge?" she asked trying to manipulate her.

Chetna glanced at John, she knows how cruel he is. He doesn't let his best employee go easily, yesterday only he had shot a girl who was trying to break the contract.

"I am sure you don't want him to die.. Pehle toh ye log use yahan leke aayenge zalil karenge phir sabke saamne bahut buri maut denge" She threatened her to the core.

"Stop it Myra! Tum ache se janti ho maine pehle hi uska bharosa toda hai ab kiya toh wo toot jayega.." Chetna said with teary eyes

"Tootna better hai ya marna?" Myra asked crossing her arms across her chest