Chapter 10: Party

Author's POV

Aarav received a call from agency "yea.. Sorry about that! This won't happen again Alex.. thanks"

He glared at Hemadri who was just stepping out of the room. "Please get out of my house" he said angrily.

"Are itna gussa kyun kar rahe ho?" Hemadri questioned

"Toh kya karna chahiye mujhe? Tum choro ki tarah mere ghar mein ghus aayi.. Main kabse kah raha hun door raho mujhse par nahi tum yahan se jaane ka naam hi nahi le rahi ho" he shouted.

Hemadri glared at him "tumhe main chor nazar aati hun? Haan paagal hun na main.. Club mei unethically tumhara naam pata kiya.. Apni roommate ka phone stalk kiya tumhara number nikalne ke liye.. Because I am slut right?" She rebuked.

"Maine aisa nahi kaha hai.. Tum achi ladki ho but you deserve better than me" he said.

"Aur ye tum decide nahi karoge.. All I want to know is kya main tumhe pasand hun?" she questioned straightly.

Aarav remains silent, Hemadri hits hard on his chest "answer damm it.."

"Nahi ho.." he denies.

"Ohho.. then why did you have sex with me? Main toh aaj tumhari client bhi nahi thi" She said sarcastically.

"Wo.. wo.. Ho gaya bas..." he tries to give some excuse and it was lame.

"Tumhari problem pata kya hai? Tum maan nahi rahe ho you like me.." Hemadri argued with him.

"Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai.. Tum abhi please jao yahan se" Aarav said.

"Number do.. Nahi toh dusre client ke paas bhi nahi jaa paoge" she said crossing her arms across her chest.

Aarav sighed deeply, he gave up "fine..." he picked up his phone and rang on hers.

Hemadri smiled broadly, and she kissed his cheeks "love you..." she said and left his house.

Aarav turned and she was at the door "see you soon.." and closes the door. A smile appears on his face hearing her.

"Naam.. toh bataya hi nahi" he murmured.

He received a text and read it "pata karlo mera naam! Itna bhi muskil nahi hoga..."

He sighed deeply, the door opens and his friend walks into the house.

"Dude.. I just saw that girl leaving.." he said curiously.

Aarav turned and glared at him "so?????"

"What's is happening?" John questioned

Aarav told him everything and John laughed hearing him. "Stop laughing!" Aarav said all annoyed.

"You like her right?"John asked.

"Yes I do.. But" Aarav confessed.

"No but.. then what is stopping you?" John asked.

"I don't want to speak about it.. I have to leave" Aarav ignored him and walked out of the house for work.

John sighed in disappointment.

Hemadri's POV

I reached my flat and sat down on the couch with a smile on my face. The next moment Myra lays down on my lap and eyed me "madam.. Mil gayi fursat apne uss hottie se..." she said.

I glared at her "Don't call him hottie.. Only I can" I replied

Myra laughed "haaye.. Itni jealousy.."