Chapter 49: He Wants to Leave

Hemanshi's POV

He was in a state of shock hearing my words, he began to phase up and down to the hall. He seems to be confused, lost, and worried.

He stood in front of me and asked "sach kah rahi ho na??"

I smiled "haa.."

He still couldn't believe my words, I held my phone and video called my father. Aarav questioned "kise phone kar rahi ho?"

"Papa ko tumhe meri baat pe toh vishwas ho nahi raha hai.. Papa se khud baat karlo" I replied.

Aarav was shocked, he gets anxious "nahi.. Nahi...main baat" he stammered as he didn't have the courage to speak to her father.

I smiled and pulled his cheek "you are just too cute.."

He glared at me and shook his head negatively but I passed a wide smile in return.

My father picked up the phone "Good morning beta"

"Papa yahan toh abhi raat ke 3 bajh rahe hai" I replied

Rano comes behind him and said "toh abtak kyun jagi hai tu beta?"

"Maa actually wo Aarav" I said

"Mil gaya tujhe? Baat hui??" Rano asked curiously.

"Haan maa lekin wo maan hi nahi raha hai ki aap dono ko hamare rishte se koi aitraaz nahi hai" I said making a sad face."lo khud hi baat karo aur yakeen dilao ise" Aarav widened her eyes and denied but she turned the phone towards him.

He immediately changed his expression and smiles "na..na..namaste uncle aunty"

I was trying to control my laughter, he held the phone in his hand. Alok spoke in serious tone "bahut soch samajhke humne Hema ko tumhare paas bheja hai! Umeed karta hun ab wo wajah khatam ho jayegi jis wajah se tumne uska dil toda tha"

Aarav looked at me for a moment and then smiles "jaan bhi de dunga aapki beti ke liye.."

Rano gets emotional for a moment "jaan nahi chahiye beta bas uska khayal rakha"

He shook his head yes and handed the phone back to me. He moved to the window and I smiled looking at my parents "Acha main aapko kal phone karti hun.. " she said and ended the call.

I walked to him and kept my hand on his shoulder. He turned and I noticed tears in his eyes again. I wiped them with the tip of my fingers.

I caressed his face and said "chod do Aarav.. Iss kaam ko jo tumhare aur mere beech ek deewar hai"

"Agar chod sakta toh kabka chod deta hema.. Bahut dhoke khaye hai maine zindagi mein ab bas tumhara saath chahiye lekin meri kismat" he pasued and I pulled him into my embrace consoling him.

"Koi toh rasta hoga na Aarav.. Main uss John se baat karun?" I said

He looked at me and denied "nahi bilkul bhi nahi.. Tum kadam bhi nahi rakhogi uss jagah samjhi" he warned me.

"Par main ab tumhe aur aise nahi dekh sakti! Mujhe mera Aarav chahiye Rocco nahi chahiye aur tumne kaha tha na agar maa papa maang gaye toh sab chod doge" I said with my eyes turned moist. I entangled my hands with his and he looked straight into my eyes. 

He exhales deeply "chod dunga hema.. I promise"

I smiled happily and hugged him. His phone rang and it was from John, I glanced at him and he was left in dilemma. I understood his helplessness and stepped back to let him go but to my surprise, he ended the call.

"Nahi jaana.. Tumhare saath rehna hai" he said and I held his hand. I pulled him to the bed and made him sit.

"Jab main upset hoti thi toh tum mere chehre pe muskan le aate they aaj main bhi try karungi" I said with a smile curving my lips.