Chapter 34: His Gesture

Hemadri's POV

As the sun's rays touched my skin, I opened my eyes. I sat up straight and tried to recall last night. I remembered what happened at the bachelorette party. Then when I returned to the hotel, how I accidentally landed in front of his room and noticed his swollen eyes.

"Damm.. Hema.. itna sab hone ke baad bhi usne tujhe room mein choda..warna mere itne shorse koi room se bahar aa jaata aur.. " I hit hard my legs on the bed.

I got off the bed and moved out of the room. I headed towards his room and knocked hard but he wasn't responding. It seems like he wasn't inside the room, I moved downstairs to the hotel lobby but couldn't find him.

I came to the pool area and found him inside the pool. Myra was along with him and he was having a fun time with her. He tickled her and she laughed. He held her face in between his palm and kissed her.

"Myra..." I screamed at the top of my lungs.

She turned towards me and smiles "Hey hema.. Good morning"

"What is good about this morning? Aaj Haldi hai meri... help me out with outfits" I shouted at her.

"Coming.." she said. She steps out of the pool.

"Mr. Rocco.. Shrestha wants you in her room right now!" I yelled at him.

He glanced at her and steps out of the pool. He walked passed by her but she held her wrist and pulled him back "Toh Myra ko bhi kiss karne ke liye paise liye tumne?"

"Tumhe batana zaroori nahi samajhta main!" he replied and removes her hand from him. He walked back into the hotel.

Aarav sighed deeply, he meet Myra on the way and smiled "Thanks.. For the help"

"Your welcome sweetheart! Chalo jhooth mooth hi sahi tumne mere lips ko almost touch toh kiya" she said laughingly.

Aarav smiles lightly. He walks towards Shrestha's room but stops when he finds Alok near the lift. He was holding his chest, Aarav rushed to him and hold him "Sir.. aap thik hai?"

"Beta.. wo.." he was panting heavily. Aarav held his arm and places it around his neck. He helps him walk and brings him to his room which was just a few doors away.

He makes him sit on the couch and rubs his palm lightly. Aarav was trying to figure out what happened to him. Alok closed his eyes and Aarav said "sir.. Dheere dheere saanse lijiye"

Aarav places his hand on his heart and gently presses it. He knows the trick as he had learned from his father in childhood how to handle such situations. He knew he was getting a minor heart attack, Alok after a few minutes opened his eyes and was feeling relaxed.

Aarav went and got the glass of water. He made him have it and slowly Alok gets normal. "Sir thik hai na aap?" he questioned softly

Alok looked at him and smiles "thank you beta.. Lekin ye tumhe kaise? Tum doctor ho kya?" he asked

"Nahi sir mere bauji vaid they toh mujhe pata hai" Aarav replied

Alok kept his hand on his head and blessed him "aise anjaan ki madad koi nahi karta hai beta.. Anjaan desh mein.. Bahut ache sanskar diye hai tumhare maa baap ne tumhe"

Aarav smiles hearing him and his eyes gets moist. "Chalyie aapko aapke kamre mein chod aata hun aur main hotel ke doctor ko bhi janta hun wo ek baar aapko aake dekh lenge" he said.

Alok gets up and Aarav helps him walk toward his room.

"Beta tumhe maine Hemadri ki engagement mein bhi dekha tha.. Tum Saahil ke gharwalo ki tarah se ho?" He asked