Markipler x reader chapter 4: Finally confessing (part 1)

Months have past and you and Mark became very close, but in that time you started to develop feelings for the youtuber. Those feelings became a huge crush.

You sat on the couch flipping through the channels, you were mindlessly pressing the buttons while thinking whether or not you should confess. Mark was in his recording room playing more horror games than he usually does. You could hear his screaming and slur of curse words from up stairs. You smiled to yourself like a dork.

(Marks POV cause I can)
I fanally finished another indie horror game, but they're more fun with (Y/N). (Y/N)'s birthday is coming up and that is when I finally want to tell her my feelings... As a gift, you know? She's so smart, beautiful and different from most girls. I feel as if she's the one and I have a plan for that special day.

(Time skip to your birthday!!)
(Your POV)
You woke up, sun shining gently on your face, you ended up sleeping on the couch after watching a huge marathon of your favourite show. You sat yourself up and looked at your phone and it was 7 in the morning... 'Why did I wake up at this ungodly hour?!' (Big bang theory reference) then you realised what day it is and stood up, thinking, 'I am so old' when really your only 21 (and if your not well now your are!) and walked towards the kitchen, usually when you walked in, mark would be making his famous blueberry pancakes like seriously, they tasted like the gods handmade them themselves but when you walked into the kitchen, no one was there. You wondered to his recording room and opened the door to see no one there. You looked suspiciously at the empty chair and walked backwards still looking at the chair and closing the door. Once the door closed you spun around and raced towards his bedroom swung the door open and stared at Marks bed and saw... No one was there... By this time you were pissed off, not being able to find him.

Suddenly, you heard a door click from downstairs. You raced down stairs and saw Mark walking in and closing the door behind him "Mark!" You called, racing into his arms "where were you?!" You playfully punched his arm. He chuckled a bit and said bashfully "I was at the flower shop place, thingy and got you these" you took a few steps back as he handed you a bouquet of
(F/F) (fav flowers). You gasped at the sight of them, you took them gently from him "thank you, Mark" you smiled up at him as he rubbed the back of his neck, while a shade of red appeared on his face "happy birthday (Y/N)" "you remembered?!" You smiled as he chuckled a bit more "of course!" He said. You hid yourself behind the bouquet if flowers. Mark then fell silent, you noticed this and asked with worry in your voice "what's wrong Mark?".

"I need to ask you something"