Chapter 15: end... Or is it?

This was it.

After what felt like ages it was finally happening.

You lay there on the hospital bed screaming as doctors and nurses do what they can to help.

Mark is sitting outside, hands shaking and mind racing.

You swing your head back, fuck this is hurting like a bitch. A doctor who seemed to be in his late 40s, his silver hair dancing in different directions stood at the end of the bed.

"Ok, ma'am, I need you to push as hard as you can for your baby" you nod and close your eyes as you push and scream and have tears ready to spill.

But then.

You heard it.

The faint sound of a baby crying.

Your tense body relaxed as you heaved heavy breaths and looked at the ceiling.

You cried tears of happiness. You wanted to see your child so badly. Mark rushed in and stood next to you holding your hand. "(Y/N)... Look" you look beside you as a nurse hands you your precious treasure. You caressed the new born.

"Look he's got your nose" you whisper and hear the deep chuckle of Mark. You look up and see heated tears stream down his face. "Yeah he does doesn't he haha" "oh Mark" you rub his shoulder.

"Timothy"

"What?"

"We'll name him Timothy"

"Really (Y/N)?"

"Yeah, he'll be our own tiny boy Tim"

"I love you (Y/N)"

"I love you more"

(4 years later)

Her heart was broken by a cheating rat and when she thought her world was falling apart she met him. A man with the biggest smile, the most contagious laugh and the warmest heart. This mans name is Mark Fischbach and he showed (Y/N) the way to happiness.

They both climbed the ride of emotions and went through thick and thin. Suffering heart break and being enlightened by pure joy. It's safe to say that you didn't know what pure happiness was until you met the love of your life.

You thought you had a perfect life but as you watch your four year old Timothy stack Lego blocks in the sand pit and Mark being the total good he is and pick him up and swing Timothy around. Their cheerful laughter fills your ears as you smile a warm smile and feel at ease. They both run towards you.

Mark picks you up and swings you around and holding you tight. As you are placed on the ground you lay on your back and Timothy carefully lands on your stomach with his ear listening closely.

You hear Mark chuckle as he sit next to you.

Timothy then looks at you with those (E/C) eyes of his and smiles that bright smile...

"I hope it's a boy!"

You laugh "oh really what's wrong with a sister?" "Girls are gross!!" Both Tim and Mark say in unison "you are so sad" you say, unimpressed "no I'm happy!" He says and kisses your nose. You both laugh. "Gross!!" Tim runs off back to the sand pit and continues playing.

You stand and Mark follows suit. You hug him tight and laugh. He swings you a round gently.

This.

This is pure happiness.

This is a perfect life.