Markiplier x reader chapter 6: I SMELL A LEMON!!!

WARNING: LEMON

You two spent the whole day watching movies on Netflix. You two were sitting on the couch, your legs over his and your head resting on his chest, you heard his soft breathing and calm heart beats. Every so often he would rub the tip of his fingers in circular motion on the side of you arm. You loved it. But even though everything seemed calm and peaceful, you didn't know what was going through Marks head.

(Marks POV)
I kept thinking of all the things I should do to her tonight, but, I think that would be taking it too fast but... I've just been thinking about these things for a long time. I'll just wait for tonight and see what happens I guess. God her hair smells good...

(Time skip!!!!!!!)
(Your POV)
You walk out of the bathroom in your bathrobe and walked towards your room but stopped in your tracks when you felt strong arms wrap around your waist, you felt a light breath against your neck and heard a deep voice in your ear "hey sexy" you chuckle to yourself but before you could respond, you were picked up bridal style towards Marks bedroom.

You clung to him. Your face resting in the crook of his neck. Before you knew it, you were placed in the middle of Marks bed. He was hovering over you and began kissing you deeply, he licked your lips, asking for entrance. You allowed him and soon enough his tongue began exploring your mouth. You two began tongue wrestling while Mark started rubbing your sides. He pulled away and began kissing your jaw line and down your neck. He began kissing in your 'sweet spot' earning him a faint moan.

His kisses started trailing down to your collar bone earning him another faint moan. He smiled to himself knowing he's giving you pleasure. You both sat up kissing, your robe slowly falling off, revealing your shoulders, Mark kissed you down your neck until you stopped him "I'm sorry, we can stop if you want..." He said hesitantly, you were already breathing heavily "no I just... think it's unfair you still have clothes on when I'm wearing barely anything". Mark grinned, you lifted his shirt revealing his toned body, you began kissing down his neck and began sucking his sweet spot, you received a deep moan from him, making you more excited including him, you began taking more of his clothes off until he was in his underwear.

You looked down and noticed the tent forming from his underwear, you blushed madly "like what you see?" He says in your ear "I do" you say eagerly. He lays you down and begins removing your robe, revealing all of you, you covered your breasts, already embarrassed "don't hide yourself from me, I want to see all of you..." He says softly, you slowly removed your hands, he sees your chest moving up and down from your heavy breathing.

A thought popped into your mind that stood out 'I have never done this before' you were in a relationship with Alex but he would never want to take it to that level, you then realise why... You felt Mark suck on your nipple, a very sensitive spot to you, your back arched slightly, "Mark..." you say breathlessly, Mark didn't respond but the thing you felt next was... "oh thaaaat's new" You say surprised beyond reasoning.

You look down and notice Mark was rubbing your clit with his middle finger. god it felt good, you moan loudly but quickly bite your bottom lip to suppress the loud moans but fail. He continues rubbing and says "your so wet..." you look at him "d-don't say that..." you moan once more.

(Marks POV)
Her moans fill the room, it's like music to my ears. I feel myself grow harder looking at her moaning, flustered body. She feels so delicate and she feels so wet that I just want her now but... this is too good. But I can't help myself. I hear her moan once more and with that I removed my fingers and licked her juices. I look at her with passion and she looks in my eyes with lust. I hover over her, her chest rising and falling from the pleasure. She reaches down and removes my underwear. Her eyes widen and she bites her lip "what's wrong?" I say, feeling a little self conscious, she speaks quietly "is it gonna fit?..." I lean over her to her ear and kiss her, she whispers in my ear with lust "please... be gentle", I nod slightly "I would never hurt you".

With that I begin to insert my hard member into her. god this feels so good... She's so tight... I moan quietly. She begins to breath heavier again.

(Your POV)
You feel him inserting himself slowly inside me, You hear him moan quietly which turns you on even more. He's only half way in but you can feel his impatience growing "Mark" you say "please" he seems to understand you and with one thrust he enters you, his body moving forward and making yours move with his, you moan so loudly but with pleasure and pain.

You swung your arms around his neck, he thrusts in and out slowly but beyond the pain you desired pleasure "Mark... faster" he instantly starts moving faster making you moun louder with feelings and sensations running through your body. You wrap your legs around his torso, making him thrust faster and you moan louder and louder you let go of him and grab the sheets and grasp them tightly, your head swinging back and your back arching more.

(Marks POV)
I feel her, her small body underneath me her moans rising in level and my climax nearing. I thrust harder, deeper as more deep moans escape my lips.

(Your POV)
You buck your hips and begin scratching his back in pleasure. Suddenly he flips over and you end up on top. This position seems to fit you more since he seemed to be even deeper inside you. You begin bucking your hips and moving back and forth. Mark holds your sides with anticipation then begins fondling your breasts "Mark!" you moan louder nearing climax.

You move faster and faster, you hear Mark call your name as you both reach climax, he shivered and moaned loudly underneath you as you still humped him while you experience the sensation of orgasming and shiver slightly, your voice wavering. You moan once more and then stop. You get off of him and lay beside him, your chest rising and falling quickly, same with his. You both look at each other "happy birthday" he simply says as you lay in his hear and listen to his racing heart slow down and his breathing calming down.

You felt refreshed and loved. You wanted this night to last forever. And so did he.

I don't know what to do for the next chapter, if you're reading this can you PLEASE suggest something... thanking you!!! And maybe follow me? I don't know it's up to you.

Sincerely The Very Fancy Panda