HONEYMOOOON!!!

I know I do the whole 'part 1' thing on the big day parts but I didn't know what to do for the second part, anyway, you two are on you honeymoon, ENJOY;)

WARNING: CONTAINS LEMON.

Only a few weeks have past and you and Mark are on your honey moon, I know, fricken awesome. Anyway, you two decided to spend your lovely honey moon on an island with only you two and a few maids inhabiting it. Yep, you two on an island practically alone and being alone with Mark always ends in the same way. Awesome. Sex. You sitting in the European style bath tub, which was, by the way, huge! You laid in the warm, bubbly water. It was peaceful... until there was a knock at the door "yeah?" You ask, still enjoying the bubbles in your face "can I come in?" Marks voice travels through the walls and hits your ears "nnnooooo?" You say unsurely, there was a pause "fine" he simply says "I'll just be chillin' in the ocean outside... if you want to join, you can" you hear his footsteps disappear in the distance 'cheeky bastard' you think and sigh knowing you have to get out sooner or later. After only twenty minutes, you were already dried, the only thing you were wearing was a (F/C) silk bathrobe. You walk outside bare footed and feel the cold night air against your skin. You take a breath in of the salty air and walk toward a shirtless and possibly naked Mark who was standing in the water looking into space... literally. You walk over, Mark must of heard your footsteps since he turned around and looked at you. You were holding your robe then just let go of it. Letting it hit the sandy ground. You entered the water, letting the salty water touch your feet. You kept walking towards him until the water was up to your waist. Mark walked up to you through the water and rested his hands on your hips and leaned in and kissed you gently. That soft kiss became more heated. He picked you up. Your legs now wrapped around his torso and your arms rested around his neck. You two explored each other's mouths with your tongues, his hands rubbed your back, your hands tangled in his short hair. He tossed you around and he was then carrying you bridal style out of the water and towards the beach house. The doors were already open, the white curtains flailed around, caused by the wind, the bed was covered in white sheets that are messy from your other 'crazy' nights. He tossed you on the bed and he climbed on as well. You two kissed hungrily, he gave you two or the hickeys on your neck, you then started rolling around on the bed, you ended up on top "I like where this is going" Mark says, his cheeky grin showing. You grin back. You start kissing his neck and those kisses trailed down to his hard member. You licked the tip, you hear a slight moan from Mark. You smile to yourself then began sucking, Mark sits up and grabs your hair tightly, his moaning gradually getting louder. Your head bobs up and down. Finally he climaxes, his liquids flowing through your mouth. You swallow and look up at him. He's huffing slightly. "Like it-" before you could finish he pins you down. He began sucking on your nipple and plays with the other. He stops and guides himself down to your already wet vaginal area. He rests himself on one arm and looks down at you as he starts rubbing your clit. You begin to get excited and start breathing heavily. He's on his knees and rests hands on the side of your thighs. He begins licking and playing with you clit. You moan loudly from the unexpected pleasure. This continues until your moaning starts escalating to a high level. Your legs flailing slightly "Mark!" You scream every so often while gripping the bed sheets with one hand and the other gripping his hair tightly from the unbelievable pleasure. Finally you began reaching your climax "Mark! I'm co-!" You try to yell but were over come with pleasure spreading through your body, you scream with pleasure, you look down and notice Mark licking up your juices. You laid there huffing. Both of you sat up kissing, you began playing with his hard member as he starts playing with your nipple with one hand and holds your back with the other. He moved his hand that was playing with your nipple and starts rubbing your clit once more. You feel yourself begin to get wet again and moan "I can't-I need to-" he tries to say, you nod and kneel on your knees and lower yourself down, his penis entering you, you moan slightly. He was fully in you now.

You began jumping up and down on your knees (if that makes sense) and rest your arms on his shoulders and tangle your fingers in his hair. He grips your hips tightly, probably leaving bruises.

You bounce and feels his penis rub the sides inside of your vagina. He moans along with you. You begin to bounce faster and harder, your breasts bouncing with you "oh God, Mark!" You scream, he screams "(Y/N)!" You bounce harder, the room was filled with moans and screams of pleasure. You were close to coming, your grip was tightening in his hair, the same with his grip on your sides. You hung you head back as you held Mark close to you, when his member hit your G-spot, you shuddered and moaned loudly but kept bouncing, Mark came, a loud moan escaping his lips. Pleasure, pain and excitement filled your body. You unconsciously bucked your hips. Mark dug his face in the curve of your neck. Finally you calmed down. Breathing hard, and still moaning, you felt his tight grip around your sides ease a little. He kissed you in the sweet spot on your neck bit you were still getting over the pleasurable feeling. You got off of him and laid down, still moaning and tense. You squashed your thighs together still feeling the amazing orgasm spread from your vaginal area. Mark laid down with you and held you tightly "I love you" he says in his deep, raspy voice that you loved "I love you too" you say as Mark kissed you gently on the cheek. You two held each other all night while he whispered sweet things into your ear.

I'm sorry for the late update! Thanks for reading hoped you liked it!

Sincerely, The Very Fancy Panda