Markiplier x reader chapter 12: nightmares and cuddles

SOOOOOO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!

You lay there in bed next to Mark. He stirs a little, you smile to yourself and slowly drift off.

Water. Water everywhere. You held your breath as you tried swimming but you weren't going anywhere. You started to panic and tried to cry but instead you felt yourself begin to black out. You opened your mouth to scream but only to have air bubbles escape. Suddenly, you felt your body being pierced through your stomach, your body shooting back. That's when you screamed and thrashed. Your once clear vision was clouded by red blood.
"(Y/N)!" You hear Marks voice, "(Y/N)!" You hear it again, you call out "Mark!" You felt hands grab your shoulders and shake you back and forth somewhat gently, 'open your eyes' you tell yourself 'it isn't real', you say again 'wake up'.

Your eyes shot open and you see mark hovering over you, "Mark?" You say, your voice cracking slightly, "it's okay, babe, I'm here" you both say up. He hugged you gently. His touch was so soft you began to burst into tears and held onto him tightly as if it was the last time you were gonna see him. He rocked you back and forth and stroked your hair gently.

He opened his mouth and said gently "was it a nightmare?", You nodded against his chest, he nodded as well. "what was it about", you opened your eyes and looked at him when suddenly... BAM... you totally forgot the scary ass dream "I-umm... we should go to sleep, hehe" you both layer down.

And cuddled together. All. Night. Long.

Thank you all so much for reading! Please give this thing a star and maybe even follow me! Sincerely, The Very Fancy Panda.