Chapter 7: Yes... Or No?

Ever since that day you have been waking up to having awesome blueberry pancakes and great sex. You've made several videos with Mark and even though he keeps insisting on you making your own channel, you keep denying. You got a job at the Video Game Development Centre (don't know if that's it's name but let's just roll with it) It's been two years since that night. And today is the anniversary of your relationship with him. You decide to get him the newest edition of the Oculus Rift. Tonight you guys were going to stay at home to give each other presents then go to the zoo. (I know not so romantic but just keep reading:).

(Time skip)
You arrive at the apartment and open it. Marks present in hand. You were greeted to Mark hugging you tightly, "hey, hows my little girlfriendiplier?" He says playfully, you scoff and roll your eyes playfully as well and look at Marks present in your hand and quickly look at Mark, you hold the present out towards him. His face brightens and he kisses you on the cheek, he unwraps the wrapping paper and his face looks so taken aback by what he saw, he looked shocked beyond reason. You bite your bottom to keep you from giggling, "so? You like it?" You say nervously, "what?! Like it?! I love it! This thing was supposed to come out next month! How did you get it!?" He shouts observing the box, just waiting to open it "I know a few people..." you grin, he places the box on the table and embraces you and kissed you lovingly, you giggle and he places you down again.

(Le time skip to the zoo)
You spent about half an hour at the zoo looking at the animals especially...
THE VERY FANCY PANDA that chewed on bamboo gracefully in the habitat. After another thirty minutes walking around, you two sat down on a bench that had a clear view on the lions outside in the daylight. You two sat there when you suddenly hear Mark exhale loudly and hear his figure shifting a bit. You turn and look at him, his face now of pure seriousness. You give him a worried look when he finally spoke, "(Y/N), we have been together for two years and those two years have been the greatest years of my life and right now I have a serious question to ask..." you realise you were holding your breath, your heart beat beginning to race and your impatience growing to know his question that you have a good I idea he will ask but still... only seconds past and he finally opens his mouth while showing a small box in his hands "will you make me the happiest man on earth?" He opens the small box and you see a golden ring and and beautiful crystals forming a pattern on the top "will you marry me?" He says, your eyes widen, without thinking you covered your face and began crying a little but the question still hadn't been answered, you remove your hands and look at him smiling "yes, yes I will!" You shout, hugging him in the process. After you got off of him, he slipped the ring on. You began crying even more knowing that this man, who was a total stranger, offering you his home when you had your heart broken and nowhere else to go has now, after only three happy years, has just proposed to you. You guys go home and have awesome sex... So... When's the wedding?

That is all from the very fancy panda and thank you for reading! When is the wedding? I guess when I get around to it... Anyway have a very fancy day... buh- byyyyyeeeee!!