[Dottore x Pantalone] Cost of Pleasure

"How much?" 

"How much for what?" Dottore had yet to turn around. He knew who this customer was. He was always coming to him for his 'prized alphas' just to beat them up any way he wished. Dottore had yet to figure out if he was an omega getting rid of his heat or if he was simply a beta with a hellova sense of humor. For a scientist like himself, he rarely paid attention to the upper-class omegas. 

"How much would it cost to fuck your clone while you watch?" 

"That depends," Dottore placed the vial down and turned, "how much are you willing to pay?"

"Whatever the cost. It means little to me." 

Dottore watched as the customer adjusted his glasses and crossed his arms. No amount of staring behind this mask of his would make him change his mind. This man was being completely serious. He wanted to try his hand at voyeurism. 

"There will be some requirements." 

"Oh?" The customer smirked. "So you're willing?" 

"I don't mind watching but I will do so outside the room. I'll watch from behind a window. Is that enough?" 

"I would prefer you in the room watching," the customer held his chin, tilting his head slightly. "Is there some reason you cannot be in the room?" 

"Not one I'm willing to share," Dottore replied. 

"Very well," he shrugged. "This still fulfills the request either way. I want you to watch and you will. Name your price." 

"I would like you to pay a certain bill for me." 

"Very well." 

"You're not going to ask what the bill is?" 

"I'll find out either way," he shrugged. 

...

Is he truly a beta? Was the first question Dottore asked himself standing behind the glass. This was one of the same rooms he offered to his customers but he had to install this glass wall so he could observe as this particular customer requested. It wasn't weird at all for him to watch someone fuck his clone. After all, the clone wasn't him. What was weird, though, was that no amount of pheromones escaped this customer. Was his glass wall really enough to prevent pheromone leakage? That seemed unlikely. 

The customer grabbed the clone's harness to choke him while he rammed his dick into his ass. Dottore stared intently. This customer didn't wear masks like the omegas did when they bought nights with rutting alphas or clone toys. He didn't care if Dottore recognized him or not. Was it because he was rich enough to buy out anyone that would cause rumors to spread? Maybe he just wasn't famous. 

He certainly is going at it. Dottore continued to watch his own clone get violated. Omegas usually rode the rutting alphas they bought but this customer was focused solely on penetration. Of all forms. He couldn't hear what the customer was saying but he imagined he was talking down to the clone. Dottore sighed, crossing his arms, wondering how long this was going to take. 

...

That customer was a repeat offender. He visited Dottore's shop often requesting the same thing. He wanted him to watch him fuck his clone. Dottore replied, with the same requirement as before. He had a bill he wanted the customer to pay. 

This is way too frequent to be a heat cycle. Dottore continued to ponder, staring at the scene. The customer dragged the clone off of the bed and slammed him up against the glass Dottore was standing behind. The clone hunched over, unable to support himself, which gave the customer a full view of Dottore and vice versa. The customer's hair was unruly and messed up. He was still wearing his glasses. His hand pressed against the glass as his hips rolled into the clone's ass. He was quite built even though his clothes normally wouldn't make that visible. He looked nothing like an omega. Dottore was becoming more and more confused about the nature of this customer. He didn't look like an omega, was too perverse to be a beta, but nevertheless...why would an alpha want to fuck another alpha? Or a clone makeshift alpha? Was he a sex addict?