[Cyno x Tighnari] Lightning

Ever since Tighnari had gotten struck by lightning he'd been afraid of the sense of touch. It was overpowering. He was overly sensitive. He was also terrified. Remembering the strike and the pain afterward. Unfortunately, that also meant he pushed Cyno away due to his vision. He flinched every time he brushed past or handed him something and their fingers touched. Cyno noticed and kept his distance which only pained Tighnari more. 

Tighnari looked both ways before he climbed to the top of the tallest tree in Apam Woods. He leaned against the bark while sitting on the fungus. The view was nice but that wasn't the only reason he was there. His tail twitched to cover his front as he pressed his head against the bark to exhale. 

"The air is really fresh up here..." he muttered to himself, closing his eyes. Even though this wood was prone to rain, he never feared the lightning when surrounded by a giant tree to protect him. His hand reached out to feel the rain falling. He took off his clothes and hid them underneath a nearby mushroom. He sat down on his knees and held out his arms, closing his eyes and pushing back his ears against his head to feel the drops. Lightning struck across the wood, but it didn't bother him. Cyno's face popped into his mind. 

"Ehh?" He blushed, opening his eyes and looking down. Thinking about Cyno had caused a reaction. Tighnari's tail went between his legs so he could hug it and hide himself. He nuzzled his face into his fur. "Why am I thinking about him right now?" 

Tighnari, why are you hiding?

Tighnari opened his eyes and looked around. Was he imagining? Or fantasizing? Which did he prefer? 

There's no need to hide. Will you show me?

Tighnari shivered, lying down. He moved his tail to the side and continued to fantasize about what Cyno would say or where he would touch. His skin tingled and he shivered. He looked around at where he put his clothes and noticed a mushroom that seemed a bit sturdier than the others. 

"This one..." Tighnari held it up to his crotch for a size comparison. He shook his head, telling himself not to even think about it, but he couldn't let go of the idea. He sucked on his fingers thoroughly before moving them to his ass. 

He pressed the mushroom against himself, using his other hand to spread his ass. "O...oh...I underestimated this..." he shivered. Tempted to take it out, he kept pushing. "Nngh..." Tighnari covered his mouth, resting his face against the tree fungus and leaving his ass in the air. What if this wasn't a mushroom? Would Cyno's send that electrifying feeling on his body that he got before? 

"Tighnari?" 

Oddly realistic. Tighnari turned his head around and noticed the top of Cyno's headwear. He jumped up and leaned against the bark of the tree, covering himself with his tail, hair bristled. 

Cyno climbed up, attempting to brush drops of water off of him. The ones he missed clung to his body, dripping down to places Tighnari had envisioned just moments before. 

"What...what are you doing up here? You hate humidity..." Tighnari's voice cracked. 

"I, uhm..." Cyno glanced at Tighnari's nakedness but stayed fixated on Tighnari's eyes, which somehow felt more embarrassing for Tighnari. "Collei was...so I...sorry..." Cyno rubbed the nape of his neck, unsure of what to say. 

"Would you like to enjoy the rain with me?" Tighnari offered, regretting it because once again he reminded himself Cyno hated this environment. 

Without saying a word, Cyno took off his garments and placed them beside Tighnari's underneath one of the mushrooms. He stood next to Tighnari, but not too close, and looked out at the wood with him. Feeling the rain against his skin fully. Tighnari hadn't expected him to strip so he struggled to keep his eyes from wandering.