Chapter 1: The Vanishing of Will Byers- Part 2

-You're Sitting in Mrs. Dickinson's class right behind Nancy Wheeler. English was your favorite subject but with Nancy always showing off you easily began hating the class. You turned and See Jonathan fidgeting with his pencil eager to get out of class. Over the years you notice when Jonathan gets nervous he fidgets, but why was he nervous?  You calmed him down after the parking lot accident earlier this morning. you decided to ask him next hour (lunch)

*The bell Rings*

-Everyone begins spilling out, and just as you walk out the door some calls your name- 

Mrs. Dickinson- Ms. Y/l/n! Ms. Wheeler! Can you please stay behind for just a moment.

-You look at Jonathan and tell him to wait a moment as he walks out the door

Y/n- Is there a problem Mrs. Dickinson? *you look over to Nancy who takes a seat at a desk chair in the front row you join her*

Mrs Dickinson- Why no, if your aware or not you both are tied for the best in my class with being the only two with 100% giving you both an A

Nancy- We are aware of are grade, so what's the issue?

Mrs Dickinson - Well at the beginning of winter I choose two student from everyone of my classes from 9th to 12th to compete as partners in a school project. 

Y/n- *You pick a packet up she hands you* How does it work?

Mrs. Dickinson- You and Nancy would have to pick a either past event or current event and write a paper and create a presentation on how you are to deal with the event. for instance I decide to write about the assassination of John F. Kennedy, you need to have a good background on him and lead up to the day it happened, then tell how you would deal with the press and find the assassination whilst making sure everything at the White house is set in stone *she turns around to you and looks at the both of you* Is that easy enough?

Y/n- It can be about anything to like we find an article in the paper and write about it? 

Mrs. Dickinson- Precisely! *she claps her hands together* you have until Winter Break, I suggest you get to work!

-You and Nancy leave-

Nancy- Have any idea what we will write about?

Y/n- Not a clue! You?

Nancy- *chuckles* same, well uh... You think we could talk maybe tomorrow after school? 

Y/n- Sure here's my number *give her your house phone* Shoot for 4? 

Nancy- Perfect! see you then!

-Nancy leaves and you find your way to Jonathan.

Jonathan- what was that about? 

Y/n- Mrs. Dickinson wants Nancy and I to write a paper for some college thing I don't even know. *you chuckle*

Jonathan- *looks at you wearily*  Well okay then, but Nancy? Your not her biggest fan...

Y/n-well she seemed nice just a little bit stuck up...wait a second.. are you scared im going to replace you with Nancy??

Jonathan- WHAT! NO *scratches his head*I..I just mean..I... Come on we don't have a whole lot of time, i want to show you these pictures.

Y/n-*looks at him weirdly* Um.. .Okay. 

-The rest of the day blows over. The last bell rings and you start to head to your car-

Jonathan- Hey! what...what are you doing tonight? 

Y/n- Well i have to pick up Dustin, then cheer, then I have to go to Mikes house for their campaign

Jonathan- Oh... uh alright. Here *he hands you a mixtape* Listen to this when you can ill see you later...Oh uh can you make sure Will gets home okay tonight?   

Y/n: Sure! see you later Jonathan!

-You see Dustin waiting outside your car.

Dustin- Its not exactly Summer time! I'm freezing my boys off!

Y/n- I really don't need to know that Henderson!

Dustin- *grabs the mixtape out of your hands* WHATS THIS! FROM YOUR BOYFRIEND?!?! JONATHAN!! WAIT UNTIL WILL HEARS THIS!

Y/n- *Quickly snatches it out of his hands* IM NOT DATING JONATHAN! 

Dustin- Mhm.. you've said that for the past two years! and i always see you two, your so blunt to it too!

Y/n- What do you mean Henderson? 

Dustin- Maybe I'm not the only one missing some parts. JONATHAN BYERS IS IN LOVE WITH YOU Y/N!

-you slam the breaks-

Dustin- HEY WATCH IT! I'm FRAGILE!

Y/n- Are you missing a brain along with teeth and collarbones?? Jonathan does not love me. We are in no way in love with each other and never will be!

Dustin- Whatever! your so blind now drive! I'm Hungary!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Next Part will be the last part of Chapter 1-- 

Follow me on Insta to decide what y/n does in the story! 

lanahatesyou2022 <3