Chapter 6 The monster Part 1Promises and Lies

Before you and Nancy could finish Jonathan comes out and gives you something.

Jonathan- Y/n...I'm so sorry... For everything. your putting yourself in so much danger to help Will, you've always cared about him. I was so blind to see how much you really care...I love you so much *you smile* Here... It's Will's Should I Stay or should I go mixtape I made him... When you find him give him that.

Y/n- you'll be able to do it yourself Jonny...

Jonathan- Were going to help you guys... And by that maybe we can... 

Y/n- Please tell me your not going to try and find that damn monster again.

Nancy- Were going back to the gate..

Y/n- NO NANCE! JOANTHAN? YOU CAN'T!

Nancy- I'm tired of sitting on the sidelines while our loved ones go missing! and if its after you were going to kill the damn thing!

Jonathan- If it were to take you, or Joyce or... Nancy... I wouldn't be able to live with myself... Were going to try and kill it find its weakness, because we could be all wrong about you...

Y/n- Your putting Nancy in danger! Yourself in danger! What the hell is wrong with you Jonathan?

 Jonathan- If its alright for you to run off and fight it its okay for us too! Your just as important as everyone else here but don't let your Ego get the best of you your still on of us. Freaks together remember?

Y/n- THAT WAS BEFORE THE BLODD THRISTY WORM TRIED TO KILL YOU GUYS!

Jonathan- I'm not worried about it, ill make sure Nancy's safe i promise!

Y/n- *you turn to Nancy* How can you be so stupid Nance? *you hug her crying* 

Nancy- Sometimes i have to let my guard down a little...you know how it is Mouse...

Y/n- Mouse?

Nancy- I figured I would give your a silly nickname...

Y/n- *You blush* Then mouse it is...

----you leave them standing there. You lied to Nancy and Jonathan about staying safe. Everything you were about to do was not safe... for anyone---

------------------------------------------------------

HI GUYS<3 This was very short but the chapter is going to have more parts than the last few. I hope you like it!<3

By my little cookies<3