Part 2 Jekyll and Hyde

Steve-Y/n!! Y/n!! WAKE UP 

-their voices faded as the scene around your grew dark

distant Steve voice- Y/n!! wake up!! please!! We need you!! i need!!

Nancy- y/n!!  come back to us!! 

--Then everything's dark--

Nancy's POV--

Jonathan- We need to go! we will find the boys and help Hopper and Joyce with the portal.

Y/n- Guys...

*i looked over to Y/n fall into Steve's arms unconscious. I never realized how much Steve cared about y/n. he clung to her body yelling at us to help. I couldn't linger on it too long but it made me think the only reason y/n rejected me was because in truth she loved Steve*

Steve-NANCY HELP!

 Nancy- Y/N COME BACK TO US!!

Steve- COME ON Y/N!! PLEASEE!!! WE NEED YOU!! I NEED YOU!!

Nancy- Y/N-COME BACK TO ME!!

*y/n's eyes yes were shut but twitched back and forth like she was looking around but not here, in her head. Steve picks her up and carries her to the car* 

Steve- JONATHAN DRIVE!

Jonathan speeds off trying to get back to Joyce and Hopper knowing they would know what to do. I was useless Y/n was unconscious and we didn't know why. And all I could do was think of why Steve cared so much about her. At this point I couldn't tell if I was jealous of Steve or y/n..

*End of Nancy's POV*

*Steve's Pov* 

Y/n fell unconscious and into my arms. i called the others to help me figure out what was going on. I could feel her fingers tighten around my wrist. It was in fear i could feel it she could still hear me. I called to her but it didn't do any good. I could feel Nancy's eyes all over us. I felt like in away she was jealous but i couldn't care less at the moment. Y/n was my worry i picked her up and carried her to the car

Steve-JONATHAN DRIVE!

I see Jonathan look at Nancy...but i noticed something he looked at her with love...you wanted her... Jonathan had fallen in love with Nancy...Jealousy spread through my head. But y/n's grip tighten around my arm. i didn't know if i loved y/n or not... but i knew if it were to be just us in this car... I'd kiss her... like a goodbye kiss... i knew she would not come out of this the same person... i could feel the grip on her reality slip away... the y/n we knew was slipping away.

*End of Steve's POV*

*Y/n's POV*

-i woke in the upside down, i was in the public Library. I could see Hopper and Joyce will little Will's body bring him back to life. 

"YOU FOUND HIM" I yelled and yelled at them

They didn't hear me, they couldn't see me. I was nothing. I couldn't remember how i got here. I went outside. There was a storm overhead. I could see flashes of red a shadow of something. Not a shadow, a silhouette. 

It roared in anger I moved closer, trying to get to it. but then everything went black but i could see it, the blackness, i was walking around. It the distance i seen me... little me in the woods with eh strange boy who had approached me. I tried to get close to it but something stopped me. A voice. 

??- Your not ready for that yet...

Y/n- WHO ARE YOU

??- Soon you will know all... but first do you know where you are?

Y/n- I- no.. *you think of how his voice is familiar to you* 

??- Your in your head, do you know what the Upside down is? Why it was created? 

Y/n- why? 

??- For you...Eleven made it for you...

Y/n- eleven didn't even know me! I just met her! 

??- You did know her though...As someone else...

Y/n- WHAT DO YOU MEAN! 

??- wake up..

--Just then your eyes shoot open and your outside the lab. Will is next too you, Steve is holding your arm, Nancy next to him- You look around to find Jonathan he's with Will and Joyce and Hopper--

Y/n- What happened?

Steve-You fell unconscious... you were out for like an 2 hours

Y/n- *You try to remember but its all bits and pieces* I seen Hopper and Joyce i remember that part they were giving Will CPR, I called our but they could hear me... *you look around again* where's The boys and Eleven? 

Hopper- The boys are in the car.. Eleven...she risked her life to save Hawkins. She had to destroy the gate from the inside...

Y/n- So she's stuck there?

Hopper- Yes...

Y/n- But we won? Will's back.. Did our plan work Nance?

Nancy- Ye...Yeah you were awake for that...

Y/n- I'm sorry I don't remember much i remember leaving the School and that's it lights out! its almost like it wasn't me after i left eh school...Like i was someone else...Like Jekyll and Hyde

Steve- Who?

Y/n- Never mind...*you get Dizzy* I need to rest can i go home... I want to see my mom..

Hopper- I think that can be arranged *you doze off*

________________________

Next Part is the last part and Season 1 Finale!! Hope you love it 

Have a good evening, day, morning or night Cookies<3