Part 2 Salt and Vinegar

Y/n- Wow don't think I've ever opened up like that...

Steve- I know... It's the rich kid syndrome though. people think your life is perfect but it's not

-you go to say something else and then see your Radio go off- 

Hopper- HEY KIDS I GOT THE OTHER GET TO THE BYER'S NOW!

Y/n- shit... Uhm Steve, I need to go!

Steve-That alright I need to get a plan going anyways. I'll see you later I guess?

Y/n- Yeah later bye *you wave and drive off*

-----You get to the Byer's house, you see Jonathan, Hopper, and Joyce's car outside.-----

Y/n- *you walk inside* What the hell...is this an intervention...

Everyone- *yelling* These me chasing and Boom!! The body is fake The monster is here And elven...

Y/n- WHOA! ONE AT A TIME I WAS GONE FOR A DAY A DAYY okay.. Mike?

Mike- Okay so after we left you we went to find the gate elven led us all over the place then i yelled at her she ran off, but she came back after there bad men chased us and she sued her magical powers to make a van go right over us and land and stop the bad men... and then we ran Hopper picked us up and now Eleven's back and we think we might know how to defeat the Demogorgon *he takes a deep breath*

Y/n- Wow...okay Hopper Joyce?

Hopper- After you guys left i went and interrogated some state workers i broke into the morgue the body was fake, Will could still possibly be alive but we don't know where...

Joyce- Well we do and the thing that keeps coming back took him into another dimension created by these scientist...

Y/n- SO along with a monster we have crazy scientist...what's next Russians *you joke but no one finds you funny* Okay Nan...*this is the first time you've seen Nancy in awhile. She has dirt covering her face and clothes'* Nancy.. Jonathan? 

Jonathan- Nancy seen him... The Demogorgon..

Nancy- I seen the universe the only bad part is...the gates closed now...

Y/n- How did the gate close?

Nancy- I don't know Jonathan pulled me out after the demon tried to attack me...

Y/n- Are you hurt?

Nancy- *blushes* no just a scratch here and there...

Y/n- *you remember Steve* good *you look down trying not to make eye contact anymore*

Hopper- Wait what have you been doing the past day?

Y/n- Staying safe I haven't had real sleep in months i fell asleep at the Wheelers and when i woke up i planned to come over here, btu i seen a friend who needed help with something. Then I stayed and helped him throughout his problems. Then you radioed me and..

Jonathan- Let me get this straight...While we all risked our lives you had a playdate??/

Y/n- Excuse me?

Jonathan- I mean weren't you going to Fine her? *he points to Eleven*

Y/n- I have been everywhere for three months trying to find Will! Helping you, Joyce, Hopper, The boys, Steve, Nancy... And now I'm the lazy one! i have worked blood and bone to help you ungrateful people! I haven't seen my mother in a week! I have been abducted! I've been in another dimension and you think I have done nothing. GOD DAMMIT JONATHAN BYERS WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? GOD? MY FATHER? I AM MY OWN PERSON!

--everyone looks at you quietly. You realize you got worked up.-

Nancy- what do you mean helped Steve? 

Y/n- What? Oh well HE felt awful about fighting with Jonathan and what his friends did to hurt you. I helped him clean the graffiti up, and then talked to him about apologizing to everyone. He loves you Nance and he disserves a second chance...

Hopper- Sorry to intervene your little girl talk, but were like monster hunting right now? 

Y/n- *you look at Nancy one more time before looking away* so... sorry Hopper what do we need to do?

El-Bath...

Joyce-What sweetheart?

El- Bathtub... We can use..to find Will...

*eleven tells us how the bad men would make her get into water and it would remove her  stimuli from her senses.*

Dustin- Like a sensory deprivation tank?

El- *nods* Alone, quiet...

Hopper- How do we make one?

Dustin- I think i know someone who would know

---After about 10 minutes alone on the phone we get to final supply's we need---

Dustin- We need salt...and water...and i mean a lot of salt..

Y/n- How much is a lot?

Dustin- 15 hundred pounds...

Lucas- who even has that much salt??

Hopper- I know a place...

________________________________

sensory deprivation tank!!!

I'm so excited next will be the las part the Chapter 7 then it Chapter 8 the finale!! Season 1 almost done and in the books!

Enjoy this victory cat

LOVE YOU COOKIES<3