Chapter 4 The Body Part 2

---You arrive at the Police Station, and you instantly see Hopper.--

y/n- Hopper! JIM!

Hopper- What do you want kid im working!

Y/n-Have you been to the morgue? 

Hopper- No, i don't have time.

Y/n- Now you do let's go! get in.

Hopper-I can't just... No I'm driving...Kid think about this..

Y/n- I heard him... 

Hopper- Its just your imagination kid...

Y/n- NO GODDAMMIT NOW IM NOT A LITTLE KID! GET IN THE DAMN CAR AND DRIVE! AND I SWEAR IF YOU DENY THOINGS AND THIS LITTLE BOY REALLY IS ALIVE IT WILL BE ON YOUR HAND IF HE GETS HURT! AND I POROMIS JOYCE WILL SKIN YOU ASLIVE AND SMILE WHILE SHE DOES IT. GET YOUR DRUNKEN ASS IN THE CAR AND TAKE ME TO THE DAMN MORGUE!

---Hopper was too stunned to speak and although he won't admit it he was a little scare too--

-You arrive at Roane County Coroner, You see State Trooper O'Bannon down the street.

Hopper- Hey you get out I'm need to go talk to someone, promise me you wont get into any trouble. the last thing i want is to arrest you for stealing i dead body.

Y/n- okay gotcha

--You walk in and find Jonathan in the waiting room when he sees you he immediately stands up.

Jonathan- What are you doing here? *you walk past him* Answer me goddammit!

Y/n-Jonathan I don't necessarily have to answer to you every time i want to do something in my life, grow the fuck up! your not the only one affected look at your mother! at mike! Hell Even Nancy. We have all been affected by Will! don't sit there like your the only one getting the burnt end of the stick! now get your ass out of my way before i make you get out of my way!

--You push past him and find your way to Joyce--

Y/n- Joyce!

Joyce- It isn't him..

Y/n- I know...

Joyce-That thing came back... You should see my wall... that's not my boy...

Y/n- I know..

--before you can continue Joyce is halfway running out the Coroner's yelling that its not Will's Body you and Jonathan run after her.

Jonathan- What the hell did you say

Y/n- absolutely nothing she seen me i said i know like twice and she was halfway down the streets before i realized what was going on!

Jonathan- Your really good and loosing people aren't you! MOM! MOM! GET IN THE CAR!

Y/n- JOYCE WE WANT TO HELP GET IN

Joyce- NO THAT IS NOT MY BOY IM GOING TO PROVE IT!

Y/n- WE KNOW JOYCE OR AT LEAST I KNOW PLEASE GET IN!

Joyce- NO!

---Before you know it Joyce is in the General store she works at you try to follow her but Jonathan stops you---

Jonathan- Nancy wants you to check something out...

Y/n- But your mom? She needs our help...

Jonathan- She's stubborn...she wont listen... Besides what we found is groundbreaking...

Y/n- Lead the way then...

----Jonathan takes you to Hawkins Highschool, you see Nancy waiting for the two of you to get there. You see Nancy and your stomach drops, she's gorgeous. Every time you see her she seems to be more and more beautiful. You notice the ways she moves how they can be graceful but powerful. 

Nancy- Finally! look at these! *she hands you two enlarged photos of Barb the night at Steve's*

Y/n- That's it!

Jonathan- What? 

Y/n- The thing your mother keeps seeing! 

Jonathan- wait that's it? That's what took Barb?

Y/n- And quite possibly Will...

Jonathan- How to we find it?

Nancy- Barb cut her had that night, there was blood maybe he needs to feed off something living...

Y/n- Jonathan what did you find when you went searching for Will that night?

Jonathan- nothing big just his bike ..

Nancy- If he wrecked it..

Y/n- He could have got hurt!

Nancy- meaning there might be blood!

Y/n- MEANING THE DEMOGORGON COULD HAVE SENSED HIM NEAR!

Nancy- AND TOOK HIM... YOUR BRILLIANT 

Y/n- SO ARE YOU!! *she hugs you*

--for a minute you don't know how to react...Nancy made you weak... it took everything in you not to make it weird...You hug her back gently. You can smell the sweetness of her hair. you realize some time has passed by and you pull away although Nancy is still clinged on. When she realizes you pull away from her she does too.

Jonathan- Anyways...Nance lets get going

Nancy- What about y/n?

Y/n- *You realize Jonathan doesn't want you to go with him because he still mad... honestly you don't want to be with him either you wish it could just be you and Nancy but at last that would only live in the dreams that came to you at night* Oh Nance well i umm... I need to check on.. my mom... haven't seen her in a while she might be scared or something...

Nancy- This could be groundbreaking though...

Y/n- I'm sorry Nancy...stay safe here take this...*you hand her a necklace that had a small music note on it* My father gave it too me when i was small he said that if I was ever in trouble think of my favorite song... it would save me from dark times...Of course I don't think a song will help you but maybe if your in dark time it might help remind you there's people who...who... um

Nancy- Love you?

Y/n- *you get butterflies and your face gets flushed* yeah loves you...

Nancy- I don't need a necklace to remind me *she hugs you* stay safe y/n promise me?

Y/n- Always Nance...

___________________________________________________________________________

Hope You guys like that Chapter I'm starting to get to where there might not be parts and imma just start doing chapters and ending it yk maybe naming my own Parts idk anyways luv ya<3